1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on the hotseat

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by phul, Aug 30, 2011.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

SRK on the hotseat?

Source: Soumyadipta Banerjee | Last Updated 11:53(30/08/11)

[​IMG]

Buzz is that actor Shahrukh Khan might soon be on the hot seat opposite host Amitabh Bachchan on a forthcoming episode of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’.
    There’s been no confirmation from either side, but according to sources, SRK who himself has hosted KBC earlier is also looking forward to being quizzed by the Big B – and might actually be seen on the show.
    Needless to say it might be interesting to see the Bachchan and Khan together on the small screen.
    http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-srk-in-the-hotseat-2390435.html?HFB=

nika and Elahe thank this.
  2. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this great news, Anke!
    can`t wait to see Shahrukh on this show

phul says thanks.
  3. SRKdream

SRKdream Active Member

I seriously doubt that the SRK will again be leading this show. [​IMG]

4. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

SRK was already on the show once before in 2000

he almost won the 1crore too for charity..he knew the answer but didnt go with it.

anyway, dont know if this is true or not. would rather see him hosting it :p

phul says thanks.
  5. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

He is supposed to go as a guest (maybe for Ra.One promotion), the host is Amitabh Bachchan.

6. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Maybe not for Ra.One promotion if he wants to take his leading lady with him...ahem, Kareena don't like Amitabh Bachchan...

7. mumbiene

SRK to face Amitabh on KBC hot seat?

September 23, 2011 18:37 IST
    He had once before faced Amitabh Bachchan [ Images ] on the hot seat but much water has flown under the bridge since then.

It was the first season of Kaun Banega Crorepati and Shah Rukh Khan [ Images ] was just another star Star Plus had roped in for a special episode.

But now, news is that the star -- who since then has hosted a season of the popular show himself, before Bachchan took over again and has often been compared to the Big B [ Images ] for his hosting skills -- will once again face the famous baritone in the Diwali [ Images ] special episode.

The show is possibly leaving no stone unturned to make the show a glittering affair this festive season. It also helps that SRK's [ Images ] much-ambitious Ra.One will be releasing at the same time.

While we sent messages to both Bachchan and Khan, at the time of writing, they hadn't reverted though a reliable show insider tells us it's going to be a clash of the two hosts indeed for the first time on KBC.
    [​IMG]
    The show, which has been only soaring since it went on air over a month ago and took Sony Entertainment Television to the Number Two slot on the GEC charts, is said to be trying every trick in the book to upstage the current ruling channel, Star Plus. Getting SRK to face Bachchan could well be the right step in that direction.
    http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/srk-to-face-amitabh-on-kbc-hot-seat-tv/20110923.htm

8. ShahrukhLOVE100

ShahrukhLOVE100 Active Member

Intrestiiing. I'm actually exiting fooor thiss :D:angel:
    Amitabh is a greaaat actor, :D

9. precious_ain

precious_ain Well-Known Member

freeze it please :) i want to see him on the hot seat for sure

10. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

I love seeing Shahrukh quized because he is such an inteligent man and I love to see him exercise his knowledge . He did so well when he was last on. He probably could have got the 2 crore if they gave him a bit more time.

11. mumbiene

I love it to see him in this show but better he promote this show,not Amitabh

12. mumbiene

@RaOneFanClub Random Access 1.0

Shah Rukh Khan is going to promote Ra.One on Kaun Banega Crorepati, he will shoot for the episode on October 7th.

nika and precious_ain thank this.
  13. precious_ain

oh wowwwwww dats a gr8 and wonderful news. The promotion is going bigger and hotter and day by day :)
    Shahrukh what else you are going to do unpredictable :rolleyes:

14. precious_ain

15. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

I'm actually really excited about this

16. bijal

bijal Well-Known Member

My two man of BW - Amne / Samne (meant they will face each other) - the best vibes and love and respect for each other:) Can'nt wait till they tape and air the show:)

17. mumbiene

Shah Rukh Khan to appear in KBC, will skip Bigg Boss to promote Ra.One
    Published: Monday, Oct 3, 2011, 18:20 IST
    Place: Mumbai | Agency: PTI

[​IMG]
    Shah Rukh Khan promoting Ra.One
    NA

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is busy making rounds of almost every reality show to promote his pet film Ra.One, has chosen to be on the hot seat as a guest for Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) instead of being on Bigg Boss 5, hosted by Salman Khan.
    Shah Rukh, who is leaving no stone unturned to promote his most ambitious project was seen on India's Got Talent (IGT), Just Dance (JD) and L'il Champs recently. He will now be seen as a guest on Amitabh Bachchan's show KBC.
    "I will be going on KBC on October 7. I have an attachment with the show. I know I will enjoy it with Amitabh Bachchan," Shah Rukh, who had hosted the third season, told reporters in Mumbai.
    "It was all coincidence that all the three reality shows on which I appeared had their finale on the same day. I went on IGT as I am friends with Kirronji (Kirron Kher), on JD because Duggu (Hrithik Roshan) is a friend and he was asking me to come," he said.
    "I won't be going on Bigg Boss for the promotion of my film. I don't think I will be able to go on the show as I won't get time. I will be on city tours that time," SRK said.
    There was a buzz that Shah Rukh may come on Bigg Boss as a guest, considering he is good friends with co-host Sanjay Dutt but apparently his soured relations with Salman has kept him away.
    However, the Dabangg Khan appeared as a guest on actress Preity Zinta's chat show on UTV Stars, produced by Shah Rukh.
    http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainme...will-skip-bigg-boss-to-promote-ra-one_1594603

nika says thanks.
  18. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh on twitter -
    - had fun time today...hung in a cinthol can...met the ever gracious mr.B.played sum mystery game with aryan & got loads of sweets from london

Amitabh Bachchan on twitter -
    - T 516 - ShahRukh drops by on set to say Hi ! Will be promoting his film on KBC .. will record with him on 7th !!

nika, frenchfan and phul thank this.
  19. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

20. mumbiene

Shah Rukh on Amitabh's KBC this Diwali

Facing heat on 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' for Ra.One

By
    • Ajanta Paul
    Published Sunday, October 09, 2011

[​IMG]
    Shah Rukh Khan to feature in KBC diwali special. (Pic: AFP)

Shah Rukh Khan is practically hopping studios to promote his science fiction Ra.One. He is putting all his might together to make his dream project a blockbuster.
    This time he decides to sit on the hot seat of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'. Speaking to Emirates 24|7, Ra.One's spokesperson Nilofer Qureshi said, "Yes, Shah Rukh will feature in one of the episodes of KBC".
    Shah Rukh will be bombarded with questions from none other than the host of the show, superstar Amitabh Bachchan. Bachchan himself seemed very excited and tweeted: SrBachchanAmitabh, "T 516 - ShahRukh drops by on set to say Hi ! Will be promoting his film on KBC .. will record with him on 7th !!"
    This popular game show based on the UK original 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?' offers winners with a jackpot of Rs 5 crore (approx. Dh 3.7m). The show is in its 5th edition this year.
    SRK was earlier associated with KBC when he hosted the show in its third edition in 2007. But obviously King Khan won't think twice to visit KBC again in the last leg of his promotional spree. After he finished his shoot with Bachchan, Shah Rukh tweeted: iamsrk, "kbc was fun though i am sure very tiring for mr.b.. hats off to him."
    These days every TV reality show has one thing is common - Shah Rukh Khan. The fans saw him in three grand finales of TV reality shows in one night. He was in Hrithik Roshan's dance show 'Just Dance' on Star Plus, 'India's Got Talent' on Colors and 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L`il Champs' on Zee TV.
    Shah Rukh is leaving no stone unturned to see to that Ra.One breaks all box office records and confirms his supremacy in Bollywood. SRK who is losing his sleep over Ra.One himself agrees that the promotion is extensive; he tweets: "attended so many press meets in last 4 days...all journalist & me r feeling we r deja vu (ing) or stuck in the ground hog's day".
    Sources from KBC told Emirates 24|7, "Shah Rukh Khan's episode in KBC will be telecast as a special edition on Diwali".
    However if SRK's publicists are to be believed, SRK did not go to KBC for any promotional purpose. "Shah Rukh is definitely going to KBC but he won't be promoting Ra.One, for rest of the information you will have to ask the team of KBC," said the spokesperson.
    Promotion or not, audiences certainly want to see more of their King Khan. And SRK is certainly making sure he is seen everywhere possible and his fans will lock the date he appears on KBC with Big B.
    http://www.emirates247.com/bollywoo...amitabh-s-kbc-this-diwali-2011-10-09-1.422395

precious_ain and Rayhana thank this.