1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Farah's show Tere Mere Beach Mein

Discussion in 'Tere Mere Beech Mein' started by DianaDimple, Jun 2, 2009.

1. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

Re: SRK on Farah's show Tere Mere Beech Mein

it will soon :thumb:

i think SRK's mother in law is very cute :lol:
    and the brother in law obviously is a big head :brick:

it was so unny, SRK used to wear red knickers when he was younger :pound::rofl:

2. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

Re: SRK on Farah's show Tere Mere Beech Mein

yaaras, can someone tell me if the rumors about there being another part to the show on saturday is true or not? :)

3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Sonal, no it's not true, but Shahrukh's episode is 1 hour 30 minutes. Next Saturday is just a mix of the season's bloopers and edited parts.

I just watched today's episode and Shahrukh is such a sweetheart, no wonder girls are eager to marry a man like him. He is surely the best husband.

4. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

hmmm good to know:)

5. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

But it seemed so short!!! There were so many commercials!!!! I guess they knew that they would get the most viewers today!

Btw, I guess Shahrukh's episode was the first ever shot so that is why the logo of the show is different than the old one.

6. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

I like Shahrukh's brother in law. He is soooo funny:thumb:. Is he younger than Shahrukh? Because if i'm right he said his school team played against shahrukh's college team.
    I was waiting see the part where Shahrukh talks about Aryan not liking to see Gauri in long skirts but:( i think they have deleted it

7. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG Shah Rukh was amazing!!!!!!!! :heart: He's got such a beautiful heart and way of thinking. I don't like the term Joru ka ghulam, (but they used it with a sense of humour in this show) it makes it sound like one is overpowering the other, but if you see it the way Shah Rukh sees it, it fills your heart with so much love for him.
    The way he talks about how he loves Gauri and and all women for that matter is so beautiful. Just the thought that he speaks about it so openly without thinking what people would say. (Like some of the people in the videoclip :suspicious:)
    I love it how he explained that he is like this because he feels that he's taken a girl away from her home and he should feel that her parents should be able to say that even they wouldn't be able to take care of her as well as he does. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I watched the first 25 minutes with tears rolling down my cheeks non-stop! :eek: :heart:

8. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

^I know, it was really touching. Only if other men feel how Shahrukh feels about his wife. He is really a nice human. God bless him

9. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OMG yaar, that part left me totally speechless.:eek::eek::heart::heart::heart: The way he described what a "real man" is, how they are confident enough with themselves on the inside that they don't need to flaunt on the outside, that they are comfortable enough to let their wife be...damn.:faint: And the way he always says even if he comes home at 3AM he will never tell his family he's tired.:heart::heart::heart: The extent of love this man has inside of him for all things in this world is unbelievable.:eek::heart:

It's so cute how he tries to act like he's not as good as he is by calling himself chaalu and ghatiya!:p:kiss:

Thank you for the links everyone.:)

10. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

I'm watching it right now.........I feel soooooooooooooo exited.

11. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

Woooooooooo :whoo: Finally the show aired yesterday on starplus and i watched it. I was totally gone mad due to my stupid assignments and seeing Shahrukh charged me up again :roll: :bounce:

OMGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!Shahrukh as usual was looking sooooooooooooooo hot and his sense of humour made me laughed many times :lol: specially when he was sitting with vikrant and behaved as catching lies machine saying "BEEP BEEP" when Vikrant said he had the best hockey team :D and also when Shah said “Yaar is ke tu main ajj gitte hi tor dun ga.”

And almost tears came in my eyes due to laughter when Shah told how his friend commented on Vikrant after seeing him for the first time

" Yar ye aur bi ho ga na . Ada hai ye ...poora nai aya" Oh God that comment is sooooooooooooo funny :pound: :pound:

What a strong women Gauri di is ; how well she control his life. What ever is she at least Shahrukh is happy with Gauri di

Every move of Shahrukh made me go crazy specially when he was teaching pankaj how to woo his wife. Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ALLAHHHHHHH :faint2: :faint2:

His dimpled smile Oh GOd it almost killed me :rolleyes:

I always like his face expressions when he is about to say something mischievous

Shahrukh : “AT NIGHT TIME I TELL HER, AISE KAPDE MAT PEHNO, ACTUALLY, BILKUL BHI KAPDE MAT PEHNO.”

Oh GOD!!!!! Shahrukh u are really tooooooooooooooooo naughty :pound: I LOVE YOU YAAR :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

12. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

13. sofia786

sofia786 ShAhRuKh Is My LiFe

OMGGGGG i watched this show it was aweeeeeeeeesome.... shahrukh looked so fittttt... i mean hes gorgeous.... the show was tooo halerious.... i enjoyed every part to it.xxx