1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Discovery: Living with a superstar and Revealed

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by sid, Jul 29, 2009.

1. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

Re: Being SRK: The ultimate reality TV show

i sure hope ur right Darina yaar...:pray2:....

2. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

Oh MY GOD i am now dying to see this....
    Shah Rukh will be there?...
    Ufff so exited now ...

3. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

this is gonna be so interesting to see especially all the international buzz surronding srk :D

4. sid

sid SRK Fanatic

5. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

this vid is so horribly inaccurate.. makes me want to go and smack tht journo in the face.. ! :boxing:

6. sid

sid SRK Fanatic

:confused:

7. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

WTF? what is wrong with the media! :mad2::mad2:
    im gonna give them a piece of my mind :boxing::fencing::laser:

8. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

horrible horrible vid and worsened by a horrible horrible reporter :tsk:

9. sofya

sofya Well-Known Member

this is so exciting and great news. what else can they show about his life I'm so curious! oh I hope I don't miss this, please keep us updated and look out for the day. please people post a reminder like a week or two before it starts :eek:

10. sofya

sofya Well-Known Member

11. Basma

Basma Active Member

OMG I have to watch this!! I am so excited can't wait to see what else they will show about srk. Travel channel is so great.:thumb:

12. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

well sad to say but we will never get to see anywhere in SRK house except for his office where he do interviews. I am sure it will be something like the Inner/Outer world but MUCH BETTER. I love how the media LOVEEEEE to exaggerate.

13. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

yea other then his office and work area i highly doubt we will be getting to see mannat

14. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

yeah, and especially his bedroom:eyebrows: ...never in our life
    I think its good though
    he is in the media so much and his home is his private place so its good:)

15. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

yes privacy is good..he needs his space but still at the same time i would love to see his bedroom & closet..all the D&G :madgrin:

16. saki

saki Active Member

Yeah yeah..keep ur eyes wide open & wait til they show them to u shabana :madgrin: :D lol and yeah there's another place in mannat that they'l show- the shrine area!!! But guys u shud have listened to wat this zee news reporter said - Exagerating at its best! :lol:

17. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

SRK’s real life revealed

Every detail of King Khan’s personal and professional life will now be made public on the small screen.

Life style Channel, Discovery Travel and Living have tentatively titled the documentary as Living with a Superstar. The documentary has been produced by Shah Rukh’s Telly production house, Red Chillies Idiot Box.

The footage has been shot in four different parts, SRK the businessman (shot in South Africa during IPL), SRK- the global phenomenon (shot in USA), SRK - the family man (shot in London) and SRK - the actor (shot in India).The unit recounted their days with Khan defining him as a superstar with no tantrums. He traveled in a car with his man Friday and security officer, drinks at least 20 small cups of cold coffee and is a very heavy smoker.

The last leg was Shah Rukh with his family in London; the actor spend his day teaching his daughter Suhana to cycle and played games with his son Aryan at Hyde Park. The actor used to cycle in the middle of the night and had lunches at cafes with wife Gauri and his children. This footage has been regarded by the unit as ‘unseen and priceless.’

At the moment, the documentary is being edited in Delhi and just the final leg of shooting is left. A six part series of one hour each, the condensed version will also be telecast on Discovery Travel & Living next year. This is one sneak peek that will be highly anticipated!

So while you're watching your dolphins swim and giraffes run, if you happen to sight SRK somewhere in the middle, don't consider it entirely odd, god must be lazy to have not given more thrills, and so SRK is in the thick of things to keep the show running!

http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090731_169

18. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

10 cold cups of coffee became 20 cold cups of coffee as the articles churned out dhum dhum..dhum dhum :spider:

19. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

thats disrespectful...God's name should never be used like that :nono:

20. StellaM

StellaM Well-Known Member

[​IMG]....... [​IMG]