1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Discovery: Living with a superstar and Revealed

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by sid, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Yeah, I don't think it can have anything too revealing about Ra1. It doesn't sound logical. But they should definately give an explanation to why they didn't show the last ep... :(

2. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

yeah, I really don't understand...
    To make sure, I went back and watch episode 9 and at the end the promo for the last episode, he is definitely talking about Ra.One...:confused2:
    Seem he is on the set for the film too.:confused2: and he is wearing a similar outfit he wore in the TMRDH song for Rab Ne...:)

3. calm179

calm179 Active Member

It's Friday night! Did the 10th episode air? I'll assume not, since no one has posted that it has, so far as I can tell. I'm missing this!!! I need my fix of SRK speaking his mind....he's not on twitter much, so I'm losing connection!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to see candid SRK! Anyone know of recent live interview, etc.?

4. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

I think we should forget about this for now.:)
    We just have to wait later. I say let it catch us by surprise:D

no new interview but u can always watch back his many interviews. Always good to do so:nod:

I was watching back the interview where Riz Khan Interview him. It was right around Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi time when had got a new hair cut:p
    his voice is just:faint:

5. calm179

calm179 Active Member

Yes. :heart:

6. fanjinlb

fanjinlb Member

another Firday.10th episode?

7. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

didn't he say that they were still filming? it was in a tweet i think :confused2:

8. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I think he said they were done filming... :confused:

9. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

oh did he!? :lol: neverrr minddddddd!! :p

10. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

Any news about last episode guys??? wonder when they are going to telecast it... i can not wait for it...

11. calm179

calm179 Active Member

I'm with you, Farah! When is it going to air (and then post for people like me...)? I am so missing my Friday shot of our hero!

12. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

i was rewatching some episodes of the series.. and in the "home team" one.. shahrukh mentions a movie which he refers to as the "biggest movie of his career" where the production team told him that they didn't ravi dada to do his makeup.. and shah said "then i don't need your movie". he obviously did the movie.. but i was wondering.. any guesses as to which one?

im thinking it was devdas... bc that seems to be the only one which was not done with a "friend" per se and it is counted as one of the best movies of his career. all the other movies.. either they've been w/ yash raj or red chillies or dharma.. and im pretty sure they wouldn't really tell off ravi dada. i don't see farhan or even ashutosh saying it either. what do everyone else think?

13. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

yeah, i think you might be right on guessing Devdas
    (if he was talking about the time around that year?)

i would say its a little weird for bhansali to suggest not using ravi dada for make up
    i didnt know make up effects the outcome of the character :lol:
    maybe it was the whole 1 hue thing that ravi dada couldnt pull off accurately
    hmmm :confused2:

14. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

AW: SRK on Discovery: Living with a superstar and Revealed

Ok i do not know if we have this already. I have use the search and have work me through this thread but i could not find it. I do not know if it is maybe in the Photo Galery. I hope we do not have it but if we should have it then I'm sorry. :pray: It is a article about Revealed Shah Rukh Khan. :)

[​IMG]

15. phul

Oh btw during i have worked me through the Thread i have remember that i have wrote a Mail to the Chanel to ask if Living with a Superstar will be on DVD. I want to mention short that i don't have got a answer till now. I had wrote wait in April i think :rolleyes:

But we know now it will be on DVD. :love: Thank you Shah Rukh :heart: for your answer on Twitter. :love:

16. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

^really? great :cheer2:
    thanks for the article

17. phul

I have forgot to mention the Article is older. :nod: