1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on cover of May 2009 Filmfare Magazine

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by salut_sara, May 13, 2009.

1. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

:flame:

he looks amazing in the above pics :faint:

2. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:jaw: AH! :faint:

3. semaay

semaay Senior Member

OMG! :heart: OMG! :heart: and again OMG!!!!!! Finally!!! I think the last time SRK was on the cover of Filmfare was during OSO.

Do I have to say that he looks stunning? NOOOOOOO, of course not because he is unbelievable, gorgeous, superb ..... you know what I mean :p!

I haven't bought any magazine for a while but this is a must-have!

4. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Yesim sweetie, you know I love you :hug:, and so I say with a lot of love that I have to slap you.:p He was on the cover October 2008, December 2008 and March 2009 as well.:) And you viewed those topics too yaar!:lol::p:kiss:

5. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

thanks for clearing that up Kalee
    I was like during OSO
    then what Filmfare do I have:)
    I can't wait for nehaflix to add this magazine to their site so I can order it

6. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Ok, it's official: I am old, tired and I need a vacation :eek:! No, sweetie, no, not a slap but a real beating up, that's what I deserve and need :eek:. I just checked my magazines: I have October 2008 (was the last Filmfare I bought actually), December 2008 I couldn't find in my local Indian store and about March 2009 - a real mystery to me :crazy:.

BTW, love you too sweetie :p :hug:!

Sorry for the confusion guys! Just forgive me this once :eek:!

7. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Damn, Damn, Damn, what more can I say!???????? Those pages don't open bigger so that I can read them. What do I need to do?? Help!!

8. K

You're welcome Meshanna.:)

9. K

Hahaha!!:lol: No!:nono: You are young :baby:, ridiculously sexy :whip:, tired and need a vacation!:p So I'm sending you two first class tickets :plane: to a deserted island...just you and Shah Rukh!:eyebrows: I assure you, you will come back more than rejuvenated!:flame:;)

And well...I guess I can forgive you this time.:drama: Meaning that Shah Rukh will be doing the spanking.:eyebrows: Just don't let it happen again...otherwise I'll be doing the spanking!:whip::D

10. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

i know the pics with the article are old but is the cover picture new?

11. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

and OMG the pics are stunning! :flame:
    i'm gone :rip:

12. miss khan

miss khan New Member

oh my gad :) [​IMG][​IMG]

13. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Ahhhhh, are you trying to kill me? On as island with SRK? In that case make it only one-way ticket sweetie :D! Who wants to return from that kind of vacation :p?

Thank you my queen of naughtiness for forgiving me :hail:! But I have to defend myself here a last time :eek:: March 2009 was a mystery to me and I didn't "count" it as SRK wasn't alone on the cover ;).

Ok, now I am ready for my spanking from SRK. :eyebrows:

14. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

OMG...he looks so amazing sexy. Thank you so so much for the scans!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

15. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

OMG!!!!!!! :jaw: how did i not see this???!!! :faint2: i soooooo HAVE TO get my hands on a copy!!!!! :hail:

16. K

Hahaha!!:pound: Dayamn!:eyebrows: You go girl!!:D

You're welcome dear child.:drama: You know me...my huge heart, my humility, my forgiving nature...someone stop me.:D:p

But that's true, poor guy had his precious cover space taken up by others!:nono::p

Ready or not, here he comes!:llama::whip::D

17. shallu.

shallu. Well-Known Member

Inside Scans

Total credits to the person who scanned the magazine. These are larger and for better read. Like you guys, I was expecting new photos but I shall be contented with hearing Shahrukh's voice, from reading his interview. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

shallu.

18. shallu.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

shallu.

19. shallu.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

shallu.

20. shallu.