1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK likely speaker at India Today Conclave in March

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Bridget, Feb 1, 2009.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

can u add the link of that part when that lady ask the question[/QUOTE]

i dont know if the show is on youtube, but if i find it ill post it. all i know was that it was the second to last question... (pretty sure of that.) :thumb:

2. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

never mind i saw that its posted, i guess then it would be in the last link :D

3. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

girls I cant see the video,does anybody know why?:confused:

4. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

the youtube ones?? if they're removed ..there are additional links on there.. you can do a search to find them

5. mitwa

no no my dear the here ones...I cant see Shah`s speach...can you help me ?or I can find them on youtube?

6. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

yes.. they're all on youtube.. i think 3/4 have uploaded them.. just search by shahrukh and india today.. you should be able to find them all :)

7. mitwa

Priyanka dear thank you very much...bdw I love your name:love:

8. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

aww!! thanks!! :kiss::hug:

9. beba

beba King is my life

This exceptional event and Shah Rukh's awesome speech should be a guidance how to be more tolerant and open to other people and their religion. We are all equal and we all love the beauty of life so we should keep this beauty in mind and live in peace. I know it's a bit naive but it's my true and deep dream :)
    Btw what is life without dreams?
    There were a lot of people who had dreams. Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi were among them. Their lives ended in a tragic way but their dreams came true. So there's still hope and faith in the future :)

I have one more pic which I think hasn't been posted yet. Not very big but really nice :)

View attachment 6176

Attached Files:

10. hakim

hakim Well-Known Member

its great to see him and hear him speak publicly. he's so elequent and charming character.

11. beba

beba King is my life

Shah Rukh is simply the only special One. Awesome and brilliant man :heart:

Another beautiful pic :) And the bigger and clearer version of the previous one. Click to enlarge.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

13. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

omg!!! so gorgeousssssssss! :faint2:

14. inga

inga New Member

15. inga

inga New Member

16. inga

inga New Member

17. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I finally saw this... And My God! What a delight! He is so intelligent and so inspirational. People who refuse to hear and see the true message he is giving through his life and his work are missing so much. I hope each day more and more people try to truly learn from him and that way we can little by little create a better world.

18. hashim

hashim New Member

I seen it over and ove again. he is very intelligent indeed and so honest.

19. pleasant

pleasant Active Member

Very, very well said Katja. Agree 1000%.

20. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

I saw it live and I thought it was great. I knew he was scheduled to speak so I was watching the channel anyways and saw his segment from the beginning till the very end. As always his sense of humor is what just sets him apart from the rest. The guy is super intelligent but the quality that IMHO puts him right on top is his engaging personality. I was watching some parts of Priyanka's speech and honestly I tuned out after watching it for a few mins because even though she was making some good points it just wasn't all that engaging but Srk's charisma is all kinds awesome. He started it off with some hilarious stuff..lol! and then went into the serious mode when it came to the imporant stuff. The session where the forum was open to questions was pretty intresting too as one again got to see him covering a variety of issues.

I don't know how everyone else feels about it but the questions regarding how he hasn't really done any meaningful cinema or message oriented work is something I absolutely disagree with. I guess I differ on the aspect that for me any story that they feel is worth telling usually has some message in it. I don't know why everyone always just calls the movies which have some social message in it "meaningful cinema". I'm not saying they aren't but what I'm trying to state is a movie made about certain relationships can have some sort of a message in it and and it might be not as poignant when it comes to the bigger pic but if it that message has some sort of an impact on the audience then its a story that was worth telling. For eg. Paheli I thought was a great movie. There were so many messages in it regarding greed , importance of a family , giving back to the society not to forget it was also a movie in which the femanle character is the real protagonist so the botton line is what is one's defition of message oriented cinema because while I was watching Paheli there were scenes in it which convey all the things I just listed. Those messages are equally important but I guess it is one's outlook on these things that makes a difference. At the end of the day its the audience who can choose to take home whatever they felt was poignant in the movie. A movie like OSO didn't have any message but it was hilarious so he is someone who I feel has got a great range but I guess unless he does a Swades or Chakde his cinema isn't called meaningful and that is what I disagree with.

Anyways sorry for going a lil off topic but it was one issue that was brought up by quite a few and I thought I would state what I felt about those questions.