1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK & Kajol in coversation with Neeru Sharma

Discussion in 'Dilwale Hall of Fame' started by mumbiene, Dec 29, 2015.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

tasifa and Tash thank this.
  2. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    hoora_srk, tasifa and Tash thank this.
  3. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodevening mrs.Planetsrk,king of act creativity,reality,romance,technique,humminty king SRK,pretty kajol in conversation with Neeru Sharma was beautiful,king SRK fresh&comfortable,Dilwale will successed even sound of hatness,Dilwale blockbuster of box office inside &outside of India,in my opinion Marvellous Rohit shetty tried to introduce indian movie in New way,which I saw different kind of love&action which I love it ,i am sorry to say that some audience wants copy movie,but Rohit shetty&written introduce Dilwale movie in different way which really beautiful,mix action with love &comedy moment it is very nice,so acting of king SRK brilliant&kajol also,trust between Dilwale Team make it succeeded,thank you to give space to write reply,journalists fery dbouk from Lebanon,tribute to King SRK&beautiful Arts and Great civilization of India

4. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodevening mrs planetsrk,i have a lot of work,so excited,15 days my first issue of mine magazine ,Anotherday Magazine,YowmonAkhar magazine, i was so buzzy,will published in many countries,also preparing Website,i know your happy for me planetsrk,wish for me successed, i called Magnum branch here in Lebanon,after releasing my first issue Anotherday magazine which will be in arabic &Englishg co-operate with them,i hope I will successed,because it is my dream,not only that,but one Day there will also newspaper inshallah,not only that also,i will not stop dreaming, i will hard to reach my dream, Happy New Year to every member in planetsrk happiness&healthy&successfully in life,thank you to give space to write,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon tribute to great civilization of India