1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK Juhi-Phir Bhi Dil Hain Hindustani (video)

Discussion in 'Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani' started by mumbiene, Aug 4, 2012.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

2. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Directors! Somebody pleeeeeeeaaaaase make another film with these two!! :pray2:

Prerna Dewan says thanks.
  3. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

Juhi's too old now...

4. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

I think it is possible that Juhi could still do a film with Shah Rukh Khan. She's two years younger than he is. She is still beautiful and talented. It has been a long time since they did a film together, though. One 2 Ka 4 (2001) was the last film where she played a lead role with Shah Rukh Khan. She had a role in Paheli in 2005. Shah Rukh Khan did a guest appearance with her in Bhootnath in 2008. I think that Yes Boss (1997) was the last film of theirs which did really well in the theaters, though. Phir Bhi dil Hai Hindustani (2000) and Duplicate (1998) did not do well in the theaters. (However, Shah Rukh Khan was nominated for a Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Negative Role for Duplicate.) Perhaps if a script came along which seemed suited for the two of them, it would work. I believe she still is acting right now. I always like believing in possibilities...:)

5. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Well, she's not as "old" as he is.... :rolleyes:

Mara and Prerna Dewan thank this.
  6. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

Yes! They could make a realistic story now that both of them are too old to do a glossy bubbly unrealistic filmy movie! It's a boon in disguise..a film with the two of them would be amazeballs :D

Mara says thanks.
  7. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

Juhi and Shahrukh fine actors in the prime of life! They perfectly would look together. The only problem is suitable scenarios.....

Jasmine and Shanti Chand thank this.
  8. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

Playing what? something like a long time married couple who have troubles with children??... possible, but it should be VERY WELL written and particular not to be the usual boring story... personally I prefer to see him with younger girls.

9. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Would love to see them together again, and in a love story. Why do people only think love is for the young? Believe me it is not! Has anyone here seen "Bridges of Madison County" and "Somethings Gotta Give" Beautiful love stories and two of my favorites.....Sorry just get's my old goat when people think love stories are only for the young. :D

Mara, Tash and Jasmine thank this.
  10. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

juhi is only 2 and a bit years younger than him. unfortunately in bollywood when women hit 30+ or are married they start getting sidelined for younger ones or get mommy role offers. :suspicious:

but honestly, the only film i liked of SRK-juhi pair is probably Yes Boss.
    (i like all SRK movies. im talking of them as a pair...in a movie :p i like their friendship.)

thanks for the video marlies.

Jasmine says thanks.
  11. Prerna Dewan

That's not necessarily how it has to be! I mean, that's a really hackneyed approach to take with a middle aged couple...I understand that Bollywood is such that it does not welcome older actresses to play lead roles, I understand that if such a movie were to be made, it wouldn't have much commercial prospects. But, as Shah Rukh himself said in the TFR interview, he wants to do 'edgier' films...I see a lot of potential in such a film..it could be the edgy film that Shah Rukh wants. :)

Tash says thanks.
  12. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

As you wish darling, I'm not going to see Shah Rukh romancing with an almost 50 years old woman, that's all!

13. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

I support! The love is fine at any age and a love story of mature people deeper can be. ;)

Prerna Dewan says thanks.
  14. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

whatever...:alien:

15. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

You will see one day......nothing anyone can do about it. We all get older and older. That's if we're lucky! :p

Pompula and Tash thank this.
  16. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

A few years down the road you'll have no choice but to see Shah Rukh romancing an almost 50 year old woman...her name is Gauri Khan.:)

Ella, Pompula, Prerna Dewan and 3 others thanked this.
  17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

that's irrelevant. plus she really doesn't look old.

Pompula, Prerna Dewan and Tash thank this.
  18. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Just had to add one more movie, with older characters, just watched tonight, beautiful love story, Baghban starring Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini. Absolutely loved it.

Sorry very off topic....please forgive:pray2:

Prerna Dewan and Tash thank this.
  19. Prerna Dewan

well, to be fair to Juhi, she is younger than Shah Rukh..she looks much younger too!
    but you know what they say, to each his own :)

20. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

;):D... sadly true!!!!