1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK is my ideal match

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Astri, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Astri

Astri New Member

''SRK is my ideal match''
    Jan. 18, 2006

For some Bollywood hotties, doing steamy scenes with men on-screen is as demanding as romancing real life lovers. Even though some of the glam gals are engaged in personal life, they feel good chemistry with actors in real life doesn''t mean that it would work well in reel life too. Barring a few examples, like Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor, most of the actresses feel reel life chemistry has its own demands, which may not accomplish the real life requirements. Actress Lara Dutta says, "I am attached to Kelly Dorji in real life but on-screen I think I am very comfortable with Akshay Kumar and Abhishek Bachchan. I am comfortable doing any kind of scenes with them. I look great with both of them. I think we have certain amount of harmony in action and spirit." For Pakistani actress Meera, known for her infamous kissing controversy after Nazar, nothing less than Bollywood's Badshah would do. She feels Shahrukh is fit to be her ideal lover. "Though I have not acted with Shahrukh Khan, yet I feel that I can make a good pair with him. I am so fond of him that I am ready to play any role opposite him. I think he can be my ideal match in reel life." Infact, love-struck Meera once confessed, to HTTabloid in an exclusive interview, that she is in love with King Khan. "Shah Rukh is married. Although I still love him, I have to find a right match for me in India. My life partner must be tall, handsome, rich and as energetic as Shah Rukh. Religion is no bar for me. I am willing to face any challenge to marry an Indian man," she said. While love birds Kareena and Shahid have confessed strong bonding in personal life but Shahid's co-star Amrita Rao feels the other way round. "When it comes to reel life, Shahid and I share an awesome chemistry and that's why our films are doing fairly well at the box office. Directors are also giving lot of importance to our pair, because we have a good box office record till now. We are very much in demand. This has given me enough reason to think that no pair is as hit today as me and Shahid," states Amrita. Kareena agrees with Amrita when she says, "I think Amrita Rao is the best match for Shahid in reel life. She is a very good actresses and I believe she can have a perfect harmony with Shahid in films."

2. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

I don't really like this girl...[​IMG]

3. Geeta

Geeta Active Member

Thanks for sharing Astri!! I'm still shocked actually, lol Kareena Kapoor giving a compliment to another actress :shocked:
    Lol and Raj Didz you're reffering to that Meera gal I guess? Hahaha... I agree with you yaar.. she says some..eh really daring things :boom:
    She says:

"Though I have not acted with Shahrukh Khan, yet I feel that I can make a good pair with him. I am so fond of him that I am ready to play any role opposite him. I think he can be my ideal match in reel life."

She's quite sure about herself.. she claims to be so much in love with Shah Rukh, who says that she won't be shy when she has to do a love scene with him?? ... lol... and squeeze me but Shah Rukh Khan is EVERYONES ideal match in real life ha-ha-ha :crazy:

4. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

get in a line woman!!:p

5. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks Astri.:)

Uhmm...ain't no one gawn do no love scene with Shah Rukh.

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

ya he's my ideal match too :p

7. Rajshri

with exception of me of course... :rolleyes:

8. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

yeah, he's an ideal match for us. He's a dream match, isn't he??

9. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

LOL. yeah, man, not meera AGAIN. that girl is certainly persistent.

i think every woman feels like they'd be the best pair with him, especially in that Lux ad.
    :bathbaby: :eek2:

10. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Neither do I, though she's got a great taste in men, but that's not too surprising, I mean we're talking about Shah Rukhji, and he definitely is everyone's ideal real life partner. :love:
    I also don't really like the way she talks about our Sweetie, she'd better leave her hands off him :nono: cause he's Nattu territory !!! :bump2:

11. K

Yaar, tum to kab ka bahut aage nikal chuki with your private films!:p

(Yaar, your already way ahead with your private films!:p

12. K

Hahaha!:D

13. kanika

kanika New Member

back off meera. the line wat to big you'll have to take birth many times. btw rajjo... neither do I

14. nita_aceh

nita_aceh New Member

yeh sab kya hai??
    Shahrukh sirf mera hai................ :D

15. Rajshri

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ectjacktly!!! :D

16. josh

josh Member

Don´t hit me but what makes us sure,that SHAHRUKH is the real match in live?All what we knew about HIM is from Interviews,Askingrounds at Events like in Germany or the stories which have Shahid posted.
    Did we know HIM in real live?HIS likes and dislikes?What HE really think about HIS fans?Or how much HE loves HIS family really?
    HE has a magic which makes us love HIM more as we could discribe.Without HIM and the stories about HIM our lives were so much poorer.That´s the reason why I missed you guys and a Sirf SHAHRUKH KHAN Forum.

17. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

Thanks josh for speaking about what I think too. What we know about him, is a mask. He hisselfes says, he has two faces, one for the public, and the private. So I think, if there is not so big difference -for sure he would be the ideal match for me. But Do I know that??
    I can only say for sure: I love the actor Shah Rukh Khan, and I think it will not change! I hope to meet him once, maybe I can take a look behind the mask.........

18. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Meera is not the only one with such 'dreams'!
    Yeah, for sure is Shah Rukh an ideal match, but every other man like him is it too! (and these men's are hard to find)

@Josh and Tara
    Yes, we see only that what he want to show. But who makes this not? And that is OK for me. And when you look at his face -esp. his eyes- you'll feel that he is 'the one and only' man of your dreams.

This feeling makes you to say: "I want a man like Shah Rukh Khan"

19. Rachell

Rachell New Member

:heh:

20. Astri

Astri New Member

Lol...I knew everyone will claim as his ideal match.