SRK interested in ‘mature love story’ with Kajol

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by SharlaJ, Jan 3, 2016.

1. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

SRK interested in ‘mature love story’ with Kajol
    January 03, 2016

[​IMG]

New Delhi, Jan 3: After "Dilwale", Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he'd love to be cast with Kajol again if an interesting and mature love story comes their way.

"If there's a nice film, if it's interesting and different... maybe a mature love story, that would be nice. We don't (Bollywood doesn't) make too many of those," Shah Rukh told Bollywood Country.

"Perhaps Kajol and I... well, I could be totally presumptous about it, but we would be perhaps a good pair as we have done films together for the last 22 years. It will be interesting to be cast in a mature love story, not a yeppy or happy-go-lucky ones we've done before. In our stage, age and life, of whatever that we've seen, maybe we will be able to essay a different kind of emotion as actors," he added.

From "Baazigar", "Karan Arjun", "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge", "Duplicate" and "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" in the 1990s to entertainers like "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham...", "My Name Is Khan" and "Diwale" -- Kajol and SRK have turned out to be one of Bollywood’s most beloved onscreen couples.

Without brushing off the popularity that they enjoy as a ‘jodi’, and while explaining the magic that they recreate onscreen each time, Shah Rukh said: “When we have done films together, people have really liked them even if they are of different genres. You can't ignore that."

“But I think, one, magic cannot be explained. Secondly, lot of the credit goes to the people who have made the films with us, and then most of the credit goes to the audience which for years, has appreciated us.”

http://www.bollywoodcountry.com/?q=detail/bollywood/srk-interested-in-�mature-love-story�-with-kajol/65980

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    skrogers, nika, srakajol-s and 3 others thanked this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodmorning mrs.planetsrk,i am still stuck at home in my city,because of snow,but tomorrow so easily to go out on road,but view outstanding, it will be so beautiful if I see king of act creativity reality romance techniquly humminty king SRK with natural pretty Kajol in mature love story,because I saw different movie for them togother so successfully, also they will successed,but depend on kind of story,so nice to be new story with kind of drama i liked Dilwale because it is not copy from other indian stories,marvelous Rohit shetty he didn't make it as we see it usual in indian movie,l like indian movies but so nice if make change that will be new steps in indian movies, i hope others except my opinion, i be lived talent of king SRK &his views by trying to change for good in industry of Indian Cienma,for sure in future i will meet him as journalist,when I prepare inshallah special file about India in my own magazine to spoke about industry in indian Cienma,thanks to give me space writing my reply,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon tribute to beautiful arts and great civilization of India

4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Sounds wonderful, with the right director! Make it happen. :D

Dea says thanks.
  5. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

They also need the right screenplay. I saw the movie “Trumbo” yesterday and was impressed by the hard work and talent needed by the screen writer to put together a good movie script. America in the 1950s was even more intolerant and abusive toward people of unpopular political opinions as some sections of India are showing today toward Shah Rukh’s movies. I hope they can find a great story and screenwriter for this “mature love story”.

6. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

maybe imtiaz ali or anand l rai:cool:

Mara says thanks.
  7. Journey95

Journey95 Active Member

Damm this would be a dream come true. SRKajol are by far the best Jodi in Bollywood and I feel like Dilwale wasted them.

They are older now and more experienced, a well done mature love story would be perfect. I think Karan Johar would be a good choice, he recaptured their magic in MNIK.