1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK IN Music Launch of KANK in LONDON

Discussion in 'KANK Photo Gallery' started by afggal, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afggal

afggal New Member

credit forever-boards

Shah Rukh Khan released the soundtrack of his latest film, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, in London.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. afggal

afggal New Member

3. afggal

afggal New Member

4. tixa

tixa New Member

Wow, great pics! :heart: Thank you for sharing! :hug:

5. Alana

Alana New Member

Yes thank you!!!!
    That's are really great pics, he looks so sweet but tired after all. Want to put him into the bed and let him sleep for a while!

And think it's funny with his glasses. It's the second time I see them around his neck. And it's very short, I'm frightend that he kills himself with it.:crazy: "Normal" people wear the glasses on a long chain.

Ah and Karan looks very good,too. And like Shahrukhji he need some nights of sleep!

6. +Srk~Ki~Naz+

+Srk~Ki~Naz+ New Member

awwwwwwwwww....how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt...my sexyyy angel.....loooks sooo hotttt!!!love him.... TFS!!!

@ Alana...... lol...u´re rite... but he isnt a "normal" person....... he is just an ANGEL!!!!!!!! :)

7. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

I love these pics, and to think they were only taken yesterday:) Yes he does look tired, but I'm sure he can take a little rest now in the capital, (assuming he hasn't jetted off anywhere else):( Well I guess you are less likely to forget where your glasses are if they are around your neck as opposed to on the head:rolleyes:

8. Alana

Alana New Member

Maybe, but I wear glasses myself and I think the best place for them are the nose;) It looks a little bit uncomfortable.

9. Bella~

Bella~ New Member

The dude looks great!~

10. Cristina4him

Cristina4him Inspector number 8

Yeah, it is easier to find them under your chin:D They might get lost in that beautiful mane of hair he has!! :love:
    He looks wonderful! He is a gift from God!

11. Alana

Alana New Member

I wonder, if he wears contact lens when he is without the glasses? He should wear the glasses! And not keep them safe under the chin

12. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

As I know he needs the glasses because of farsighted. So maybe he doesn´t need it every time, only by reading or writing ? :)

13. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thanks afggal for posting the pics. but they have been posted in Kank section/moviewala.

also we cant see your pics in #2 post. please upload in our album next time not other sites, thats what happens when members don't post in the album, we lose the pics and we end up with "X".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.