1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK in Marrakech for the Film Festival 2012

Discussion in 'Film Festivals Hall of Fame' started by kotsheno, Dec 1, 2012.

1. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Awwww.... this reminds me of the first time I caught his hand.... he even tried to tell me with his eyes (coz the noise was too much)...to let go :madgrin: it was painful ...I even cried after we separated... but my body just kept following him until I could no longer see him...I ended up in a total different place and had no idea where I lost my mum on the way :pound: When I turned around to go back... I saw all the other girls crying too...some holding their daddies and crying... Aaaahhh I could hold him forever :faint:

2. ѕαяα ♡ ѕяк

ѕαяα ♡ ѕяк New Member

haha thats so cute . yeah its like you want to grab his hand forever .. OMG the way he looks at people INTENSE!
    I cried too .. for half an hour . but i stopped as Hrithik and amitabh ji camed and i was thrilled to see them too !
    but i think i was the only one who cried so much , the others were just screaming ! :D :attention:

RizwanaShahrukh and Rayhana thank this.
  3. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

4. srkgauri

Vegainko and Rayhana thank this.
  5. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

6. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

I love the fact that Shahrukh was the only one that gave such a personal and warm handshake to the prince at 02:24 who immediately responded in the same manner. the rest are all so formal and awkward.

RizwanaShahrukh and srkgauri thank this.
  7. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Awkward coz they are not used to being invited to International events :p For Shah it's like "child's play" now :love:

Rayhana says thanks.
  8. srkgauri

and i think the prince really likes him especially after meeting him... he must have noticed how humble he is(the way he tried to greet fans at the redcarpet, even at the square he stays for more than 15mins) not like other stars

Rayhana says thanks.
  9. ghada

ghada ♥♥♥SHAH RUKH ♥♥♥

short interview with Egyptian channel Nile Cinema

10. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

11. srkgauri

Journo: We'll see last year's footage, it was truly moving to see the biggest star in the world Shah Rukh Khan, the indian star, at that square which was crowded....He was dancing and there was such a crowd behind him, it was one of the greatest moments of the festival.
    Melita: Yes, he started doing it the year before, he came in 2011 for a tribute, and i started understanding the madness when the office called me to say that women are calling in tears because he tweeted that he will come to marrakech before i announced it and the police told us that people came from oujda ,casablanca and from all over morocco and when he arrived at the square there was 60000 people , we have never had such a crowd. It was quite an exceptional moment.

12. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I can't find the photo gallery for this event, so apologies for posting in the wrong space, but does anyone have a better resolution of this image?

Much appreciate any help.
    [​IMG]

13. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

Here A9IdUcLCMAE7pl5.jpg large.jpg

rollercoast says thanks.
  14. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

15. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks Arpan! :D

16. Arpan Srk