1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK in "KHAN" Karan Johar's next directorial film

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Kalsoom_24, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Anoush

Anoush SRK's Lovely Sister

thanks so much kalsoom

i can't tell you how much i am happy by this news about srk and kajol

i am thinking what is the super story will bring them together again ?

i wish them all the best

2. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Will KJ go black or white?
    [​IMG]
    Everything Karan Johar does (or in some cases, doesn’t do) garners a lot of media attention. So when people get a hint that he’s planning his next film, they’re waiting with their shovels to dig out every bit of dope they can get on the subject. Now we all know that KJ has been touring around America and taking the so-called creative break (that’s supposedly the scripting stage of a KJ film), there are rumours breezing around that he’s planning to make a film based on terrorists. For a change, the man himself is making no comment, but sources close to him claim that the storyline will be a far cry from anything dark and violent. We’re waiting to hear what KJ has to say about this, and hey Karan, we have a lie-o- meter, too!

http://movies.indiatimes.com/quickies/1687421.cms

3. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

[
    there are rumours breezing around that he’s planning to make a film based on terrorists. For a change, the man himself is making no comment, but sources close to him claim that the storyline will be a far cry from anything dark and violent. We’re waiting to hear what KJ has to say about this, and hey Karan, we have a lie-o- meter, too!

http://movies.indiatimes.com/quickies/1687421.cms[/QUOTE]

I think this sources!!! having great fun keep making any comment to anything and we are all jumping to reply anyway I will jump once more and tell I hope this is true that he will not be making a dark movie..

4. June82

June82 New Member

I really don't want to c another dark movie of Karan after KANK but I have to admit that just now I'd be ok with everything as long as it has SRKajol in it. I am so desperate to c those two together on screen again that I'll accept everything. Though I still wished Karan would return to his happy/feel good films!

5. radjnie

radjnie shahrukh khan lover

i cant wait for this film
    i hope this will be better than kank
    :)

6. Shina001

Shina001 Tina

I hope so tooo

7. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

yes i agree with you guys..
    i didnt like kank, i just dont like the character of srk..
    i know i know.. its boring to play always ''raj'' or ''rahul'' but this character was so not based on srk..

I hope his next will be different then kank.. i just hope srk get a better role for ''khan'' or karans next..and i hope it will be not a ''black'' movie..
    and ofcourse with kajol this time insallah..
    i am bored to see srk with rani and preity all the time..:suspicious:

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I hope karan doesn't kill srk's character at the end.

9. GemaSRK

GemaSRK Well-Known Member

I hope too Wafa

10. srkadz

srkadz Well-Known Member

True... We want a happy-end! :)

11. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

:nod: :)

12. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

definetely..happy end pleeasee

13. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Shah Rukh Is Khan

By Krishna Jewel, AllBollywood.com Staff
    March 02, 2007

ShahRukh Khan in and as 'Khan'

Karan Johar is ready to direct his best friend and favourite lead, mega superstar ShahRukh Khan, in his next film titled.

Reports have it that Johar has decided to move away from his norm of feel-good films.

Following Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, Johar is now all set to put on the director's hat again with his next venture titled Khan, with SRK in the title role, of course.

However, for now, Johar is busy with his chat show Koffee With Karan on Star One and SRK is currently shooting for his latest production venture, Om Shanti Om, as well as his host position on Kaun Banega Crorepati for Star Plus.

http://www.allbollywood.com/v2/bd/stc/nws/2007/3/2/22729.shtml

14. nainital

nainital New Member

The only thing that matters to me is that it's going to be a GOOD movie, with an INTERESTING story and a GREAT PART for Shah Rukh Khan.
    Whether he get's killed in the end or not ... is not my major concern. Dil Se was a wonderful movie .. with a shocking end ... but it was a great movie with a great role for Shah Rukh and a great performance of his ... what more can you ask for?

15. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

I agree compltely with you and i believe in Karan's stories and SRK's performance! :thumb:

16. srkadz

srkadz Well-Known Member

Sorry if posted before:

17. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

omg he will be an american police officer a cop?!? it is quite strange for me

18. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

19. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

weird. dont believe it..
    there is nothing that karan said about his khan yet so?.

20. lara

lara Jodi No.1

Again confirmed in the Hindustan Times print edition

[​IMG]

[​IMG]