1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK in "KHAN" Karan Johar's next directorial film

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Kalsoom_24, Feb 3, 2007.

1. srk_mai

srk_mai New Member

why Ash and Abhi..
    I hate them?!

2. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I don't think that Karan would make a film that doesn't star Shahrukh.

3. Ghazal_Srk

Ghazal_Srk Active Member

He's producing the movie with aish and abhi not directing
    as for his next lets just wait till karan gives us some news about whom will play in it(we all know srk wil) and what the story is

But i hope srk plays opp. rani! that would be awesome

4. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

[Karan Johar is growing old. He has now given up making candyfloss films. His last film KANK which deals with the turns and twists of extra-marital relationships is the beginning of his new journey.

Karan Johar's next film, which will star Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai together in the leads, will be deeply emotional one. Karan Johar himself is writing its script. In a recent interview Karan revealed, “The film will be deeply emotional, in a way some-what feel-ungoodish, feel-uncomfortable, extra strong.”

“I don't feel the need to do happy romance and happier endings now. It's not about loving each other anymore,” Karan added.

:doh: :doh: : mmph: :mmph: :frusty: :frusty:

5. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

It's really a time he did another film with Shahrukh and kajol.... So, let's hope for the best.

6. June82

June82 New Member

Is it now official that Karan's next is with SRKajol or not? Do you have any links to confirm this, dear Pakiza?
    I am still too cautious to believe this news after having been disappointed so many times in the past ragarding a new SRKajol film!
    But anyway I am still hoping and praying!

7. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/f-sh...ramu-6169.html

read the article:)

8. June82

June82 New Member

Thanx but the link isn't working for me! But if you are talking about this koffee with Ramu article (because I saw you posting that link before) I am confused:confused:
    I thought it was an imaginary article, meaning it's just made up and not real!

9. Shina001

Shina001 Tina

I looking forword to the movie!!!!!!!!!!

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I don't know why she gave you that link, I read that she has seen it on tv that karan's movie will star srk/kajol.

11. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Ram Katha : khattameetha

Kkkk... Khan
    [​IMG]
    Ram Kamal Mukharjee

There is good news for all Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan fans. Apparently, both of them have patched up. According to the grapevine Karan has admitted that he can't even think of making films without his buddy Shah Rukh and now he has signed him for his forthcoming film. Keeping up to the K-factor, the film has been tentatively titled Khan. The film will see SRK in the lead role as Khan. Karan is trying to keep it a hush hush affair and they are expected to make a formal announcement soon. Reportedly, soon after the release of Kabhie Alvida Naa Kehna, Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar had a tiff. King Khan was upset with the Big B who seemed to have influenced Karan to increase Abhishek’s role in the film. One of the tabloids had also reported that they had a showdown at Mannat after KANK because SRK was unhappy with final product. Of course, both of them denied the 'showdown' in follow up interviews. Now Karan has decided to make only solo hero projects with Shah Rukh.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmp...sectid=11&contentid=200702250249031093e89d048

12. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Aha.... Thank you, Kalsoom! :)
    So let's wait a little....
    And.... what's so wrong when they had some..... "discussions"....?
    Even when someone was upset... It's normal life and happens all the time...
    As long as they can clear it in the end I have no problem with it...
    The sun isn't always shining.... :rolleyes: ;) :)

13. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

King Khan was upset with the Big B who seemed to have influenced Karan to increase Abhishek’s role in the film. One of the tabloids had also reported that they had a showdown at Mannat after KANK because SRK was unhappy with final product. Of course, both of them denied the 'showdown' in follow up interviews. Now Karan has decided to make only solo hero projects with Shah Rukh.

if srk was unhappy then he is right..abhisek was cared and pampered in his role in kank ..he was a super husband without any flows and the efford of wanting him to show this way spoiled the main story of the film..abhisek the most wonderful husband in the world !! but his terrible wife betrayed him without any reason portrait made the main love story of dev and maya selfish and meaningless..I hope karan also understands what did not work in kank

14. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

yes they confriemed it on zee teh other day

15. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

yeah its the ramu article:eek: wht? teh bit abt kajol and srk was made up?

16. elimeten

elimeten Well-Known Member

WTF? that is the dumbest, stupidest, foolish piece of S*** rumors!

17. June82

June82 New Member

Thany wafa for the clarification! I wished someone would upload this news section on youtube or elsewhere, so we have kind of real confirmation!

18. June82

June82 New Member

Yeah, as far as I know it was made up since it's written above the article. I really wished it wasn't fake but life is cruel, sometimes:p

19. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

Thank u for sharing! So let's wait for the official announcement.

But really Karan and SRK had argued about Abhishek's role? I mean i know SRK was a bit upset for the final product but they cleared out.
    I'm happy that the new movie will be SRK centred, i am praying Kajol is in it

20. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

I am not sure. But i heard srk wasn't happy seeing he got the bad role, rani and abhishek got the good roles. However i didn't agree with ending at all. Srk should had been with preity and i wished abhishek did forgave rani.