1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK in conversation with Yash Chopra

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Photo Gallery' started by kotsheno, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

He just today was the first day of shooting at Rohit ....

2. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Right we read a Tweet about this. And so he may just forgot to put it on in the hurry after the first shooting Day of CE ( Chennai Express). No big Thing. ;)

3. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

he's not drinking coffee :pout:

iamsrking, Yeh Dil and Anjali72 thank this.
  4. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

it's not about having problems and whether gaurima wears a ring or not.. i have a weird obsession with his ring.. that's all :baby:

and i forgot about chennai express.. i guess he must have taken it off for that :thumb:

iamsrking, frenchfan, Anjali72 and 2 others thanked this.
  5. phul

:hug: And it thought i would be the only one with this Obsession :lol: Do not know why but his Ring makes me :crazy: :faint2: it has a really strange Effect on me. Is this normal? :shocked:

6. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

no .. it's not normal ...:) .

7. Becy

Becy Well-Known Member

You can't compare that, she's never worn one. :)

8. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

I do not compare, but the constant moaning, oh he in the ring or oh, he does not ring, a bit tedious ...:p

Anjali72 says thanks.
  9. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

i wouldn't call my comment "moaning".. we discuss everything about him.. if you find my comments tedious.. maybe you shouldn't pay any attention to them :)

Becy, phul and frenchfan thank this.
  10. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

11. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

Who cares about his ring??? Would it be different if we were talking about his PANTS:D:p;):bounce:

Debbie says thanks.
  12. phul

:faint: Great now i have imagine how it had looked if Shah Ruhk had forgot his Pants. ufff :faint2: :p

13. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

14. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

15. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

All TAG less pics..Enjoy ;)
    yash_092712093848.jpg yash-1_092712093848.jpg yash-2_092712093848.jpg yash-3_092712093848.jpg yash-4_092712093848.jpg yash-5_092712093848.jpg yash-6_092712093848.jpg yash-7_092712093521.jpg yash-8_092712093848.jpg yash-9_092712093848.jpg

precious_ain, Jasmine, iamsrking and 7 others thanked this.
  16. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

17. Ella

18. Ella

19. Ella

20. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

awwww the way shah is hugging him!!!! he looks like a teddy bear and not 80 at all! :baby:

these pics r actually making me cry...he gave shah such memorable and award-winning roles....who's gona make those eternal love stories now? :pout:

will miss him for sure!!!!!!!!! haha other "heroes" have one more reason to be jealous of srk...he was d fave of yashji till the end and they will never get a chance to be directed by him! :p

nika says thanks.