1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK grooves to R&B

Discussion in 'Billu Music Reviews and News - Media' started by Bridget, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

SRK grooves to R&B
    Prithwish Ganguly
    Tuesday, January 20, 2009 23:59 IST
    [​IMG]

Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan has picked up the steps of the African-American contemporary R&B dance genre for a song-and-dance sequence that will feature Priyanka Chopra in it. This is the third highly stylised song from Billu Barber titled Khudaya khair which will see the Khan woo Piggy Chops. The promos of the other two songs -- featuring him and Kareena Kapoor and Love Mera Hit Hit featuring Deepika Padukone alongside him -- have already been aired.

Pony Verma, the choreographer, reveals: "Shah Rukh isn't really dancing regular Bollywood steps in the song. It's groovier and he has learnt the R&B (Rhythm & Blues) pretty well. Shah Rukh is always enthused about doing different stuff and he had no problems in picking up the steps. When he started dancing, it was magic. The song will see Shah Rukh throwing attitude to woo Priyanka. We have finished shooting it."

She adds, "We had 10 foreign dancers in the sequence too which will see Priyanka flaunting three different looks. This song has a very lounge feel to it and is a remixed version of the song Khudaya Khair. Incidentally this song was shot twice: the first one will see Lara Dutta and SRK dance to it. We shot that song in Polachi."

2. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

for some reason the image isn't showing up as an image...it's just blank on the forum. Here is the link to it ..and even stranger is if you click on this link it says access denied but if you cut and paste the link instead then you can see the image so you should cut and paste this link to see it
    http://www.dnaindia.com/imageshow.asp?objid=1223380

3. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

thanks bridget for the info! can't wait for this movie!!

obviously :tape:

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

this is something I strongly dislike and wish they stop doing it in hindi films. takes away from the "hindi" feeling when I watch any of the indian movies..

5. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I completely and totally agree...

6. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

I agree 100 percent..I hope they get tired of this forgeiner! girls who can never as good dancers and mostly showing skin only ..

7. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

I so agree.. they should stop doing this :crazy: