1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK-Gauri Talk show is scheduled on this 28th

Discussion in 'The First Ladies' started by sheruka, Mar 21, 2009.

1. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

what an amazing show, I have no words left:faint:

They shines from inner glowness, you can see the shine of Gauri's eyes, ahh:love:

2. saki

saki Active Member

he.. he... i loved her answer when farah asked how she manages to cook so many dishes... vegitarian & non vegitarian for parties....Gauri is an interesting soul to be with just as her husband.and i find her so sweet especially when she speeks in hindi...she still has this childishness or rather i'd say 'the school girl' ness within her..:hippie:
    Finally i saw her out of that 'not so nice' tan look after a long time..;) she's got a lovely pair of legs though!:D
    i'm desperately waiting for the repeat telecast today, coz i cant remember what they were talking since i was simply awed by gauri's and later shahrukh & Gauri's charisma..!!!
    :heart::heart::heart:God, their love is nothing but the 'bestest' , 'sweetest', 'cutest' 'lovliest' thing happend to this world!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

3. saki

saki Active Member

and i seriously wanna know what she discovered about shahrukh recently...which made herself shocked.

4. Becy

Becy Well-Known Member

Can you please translate for us? I would love to know what she said. :)

I don't think the discovery itself shocked her, but the fact that after more than 20 years with the man, she still discovered something new about him, irrespective of what it was. :)

5. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

^^yeah she mean that. after being 20 years together she got to know some thing about him, and she is still getting and discovering him day by day.

thats how relationships goes, I am sure even in a full life time is not enough to discover other person or get know him/her completely. even our selves. I really love the way she pointed out that and the way she talked about the growth of the realtionship and discovering the man still.

and she was so comfortable with media now.

6. saki

saki Active Member

ya ya i know...she's just shocked by the fact that she discovered something new about him after so many years being with him :D
    infact, she explained the same. she said, after knowing him for so long, she's yet to know about him.. further to that she said that their relationship is growing every day that passes by.:kiss:

7. saki

saki Active Member

haha..i watchd it for the second time!! :)
    I couldnt believe gauri's confession. Omg..she used to pinch people under their seats with well sharpened pencils and make them scream in school. And she had even jumped over the wall at school to run away with shahrukh for a date..lol.

8. Fiona

Fiona Active Member

Ohhh what an absolute pleasure to see Gauri and sharukh together after soooo long.loved the every bit of the talk.Gauri seems sooo down to earth.I am stilll cherishing the show and the sweet talks.
    Just an amazing treat on this tiresome day...Ohh how i wish Shahrukh was my husband:) ( but since every girl in this planet may have asked for him on their next life, i rather need to ask ...God when is my turn coming :heart:?)

9. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Wow...I like the show,:) thanks for sharing the link.:thumb:
    What a lovely dream couple.:heart:
    Gauri looks so sweet,so souveran and intellegent.:)
    Shahrukh,I have no words.:heart::flame::hug:

10. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i cant see any link :(

11. mumbiene

12. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

13. mumbiene

saiya, welcome to the Planet forum.:welcome:
    I wish you all the best here and great fun.:laugh:
    On the way, thanks for the link but this link is here not allowed.

14. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

Girls can anybody help please? On youtube I cant find the 2 nd part and on daily motion I cant see it at all...it`s very very interrupted and bad qualyty...:( :Cry: ...please...

15. srkadz

srkadz Well-Known Member

I don't know if I am allowed to post this, but here are all 7 parts:

16. drsaiya

drsaiya Active Member

ops sorry.. i'm kinda rude na.. entering someone house for d 1st time without knowing d rulez. so.. hi and salam all.. just join in 2 days back! i'll go n check d rulez now!
    to maria, just type in first ladies gauri in the youtube search box n u get them all!