1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK-Gauri Talk show is scheduled on this 28th

Discussion in 'The First Ladies' started by sheruka, Mar 21, 2009.

1. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

Date: This 28th saturday.

channel: NDTV imagine.

First ladies:heart::heart:

SRK and Gauri is coming.:)

in the new promo, interviewer asked, who is more romantic???
    gauri paused with out replying and turned to SRK, SRK turned to her and ask "you belive me"... ahaha then they both laughed, so cute:heart:

2. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

God,I hope I can see it somehow...thank you Sheru...still maybe somebody can register it and post it here...we here in Romania can`t see NDTV...girls please ...for everybody can`t see it directly...have merci...

3. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

thanks for the info :)

4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

yay that's great news! finally :bounce: :love:

5. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

Shereen can you tell us the time please :D

6. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

Diana, I am normally not watching it live, I don't have that channel, i later watch it online.

It's normally telecasting at 10.00 pm (india time), so i hope this time also th same.

I WILL SHARE MORE DETAILES SOON:)

7. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:cheer2: we've waited so long for this!!!

8. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

Thankss soo much Shereen for the infoo..:hug::hug:..i can;t wait till they show it...though to watch it on TV i'll have to wait for ageess!!..since they havent even started showing the program in UK..:(...

awwww..:hug::hug:,..soooo sweeet!!..:heart:..

9. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

wow, they're so cute! and sweet! :heart: :heart: :heart:

can't wait!:whoo:

thanks for the info

10. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Gauri Khan on SRK

Gauri Khan on SRK

[​IMG]
    The First Ladies with Abu Sandeep produced by Shah Rukh Khan’s Red Chillies Idiot Box features none other than Gauri Khan, wife of superstar Shah Rukh Khan as the celebrity guest this week. The show is hosted by well-known designers Abu Jani And Sandeep Khosla.

Gauri is introduced by the hosts as someone whose husband has the whole nation wrapped around his little finger, while she has him eating out of the palm of her hand. She is a television and a film producer. She plays a Queen to her husband the King of Bollywood. Gauri was as ebullient as ever on the show facing questions with ease. When asked about Gauri and Shah Rukh Khan being totally self-made and it must be an incredible high to achieve so much at such a young age, she said, “Absolutely, it’s amazing and we thank God every day for whatever we have. But I think Shah Rukh is extremely hard working, so he deserves every bit of it.”

Is she the pillar behind Shah Rukh? “Actually that’s not true because I was not too happy about him coming to Bombay and I didn’t even know when he became a star. It was very shocking for me firstly to be here. And I actually did not want his films to do well. I thought if they flopped, I should go back to Delhi. Because you know when you are so young (I got married when I was 21), everything was so new for me that it was like everything should flop.”

Gauri added, “He was always ambitious from his very childhood. Whether it was as a student or as a sportsperson, for me whatever he would touch would be gold. I think I was smart to marry him. I think that’s my smartness that I chose the right guy. “

Elaborating on their affair, she said, “Yes he was the first person I met and went out with and he has been the only man.” When suggested that in India Shah Rukh has done almost everything and it would be wonderful if he goes to Hollywood, she said, “If today he says, ‘I don’t want to act and be just a director or producer,’ I’ll be fine with whatever he’s happy with. I’d rather have him home with the kids, spend more time at home that would be better for me I think.” Is it true that Gauri and Shah Rukh had to fight to be together. She confirmed and said, “Yes my parents were obviously not for it because we were so young. It was a question of taking a decision to get married to a person, who was going to join films and was from a different religion. We even changed his name to Abhinav, so that they feel he was a Hindu boy. That was really silly and childish.”

When asked about her decision to leave everything from Delhi and follow the man of her dream she said, “It’s been an amazing journey. When I came to Bombay it was very difficult, but I enjoyed every bit of it. It was so new and life was very different. But we went back quite often to Delhi in the beginning.”

How difficult was it to get used to the Mumbai lifestyle?, “We stayed at Mr. Aziz Mirza’s place for 6 months. It was very sweet of him. Then we rented an apartment which had nothing. My mom came from Delhi and she was shocked to see the sight and asked, ‘Why don’t you have a bed? Where is the chair?’ I said this is the Gadda (mattress) and we sleep on this.”
    When asked if she remembers the date Shahrukh bought her the first diamond she said “I bought it myself! I grabbed it actually I’m quite a grabber. He doesn’t have to gift me anything.’

What’s the one thing you love doing together, “Watching desperate house wives. He loves to watch that with me.”

When asked if they miss the earlier days, the simple times, Shahrukh said, “No I don’t miss them people ask me this question very often but I don’t miss going and having “chaat’ in “Gol Market’, I’ve never wanted to eat pav bhaji on Chaupatty either I’m very happy being a star I love what comes with it I also appreciate the hard work I have to do for it and I don’t want to wear dark glasses to hide from the world that I’m a superstar and I really enjoy it.”

Catch Gauri Khan on NDTV Good Times at 10 pm this Saturday.

http://www.dayafterindia.com/mar209/silver_screen35.html

11. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

12. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

Re: Gauri Khan on SRK

Hugs and kisses for you Bridget. :hug::kiss: I am so looking forward to this show and I love this preview.

Thank you. :heart:

Only 2 more sleeps! :bounce:

EDIT: Gauri looks stunning in that photo. They are a magical couple.

13. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

awww...:love::love:..their beautiful and ammmazing love and love story just makes me wonder if i can also have something a bit like their love story..:rolleyes:..lol..though i've already passed the age for meeting the right guy..:(..Gauri was only 15 and i'm 23 already..:eek:...soo soo late...

lol..yeah she was smart enough for sure..;)..she would have found no one better than him, in terms of loving her, caring for her and being the mossst hadsome guy everrr...:rockon:...

14. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

thats why i keep saying, no one could match Gauri as SRK wife!
    she is wishing to have him at home but he is working outside alot, yet she still is at Mannat! :heart:
    aww!! :hug: so sweet!
    it would sound stupid but being with ShahRukh is the greatest gift :love::eek:
    :twitch: ehm.. hate that show

15. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Nice... but... nothing new... :suspicious:
    We already know all these things...

And... he doesn't have to gift her anything because
    she can buy the things she wants herself...

I'm curious if there will be something new in that show...

She's really a very lucky woman with a great life! :thumb:
    I wish I had at least a tiny bit of that... :eek:

What’s the one thing you love doing together,
    “Watching desperate house wives. He loves to watch that with me.”

Urgh... I've never watched that... it's so... :tape:
    And this is the one thing they love doing together...??? :tape:

16. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

oh, they're such a lovely couple....:p
    Shah Rukh has the world in his hand but Gauri has Shah Rukh in hers.
    Shah Rukh would leave the world behind for his love lady
    i wish i could be in Gauri's shoes :bump2:hahaha!
    so sweet......:love:
    watching desperate housewives together.
    what else both of you like to do together, SRK and Gauri?
    this is for you Shah Rukh. :hug: and :kiss:
    can't wait to see you back, with a BANG! :amen:

p/s: no one can ever steal your "King Khan" title Shah Rukh. esp AAMIR.
    HAHAHA
    am I right, guys?

17. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

really well said!

awww isn't that the sweetest thing? :love:

ah lol :pound: i like desperate housewives too :lol:

:eyebrows: rly lookin forward to seeing this, we've been waiting for it for ages already lol

18. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

they watch desperate housewives together??
    awwww!!!!!!! tht's sooooo cuteeee!!!!!! :kiss::hug:

19. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Hey, I also like watching Desperate Housewives... :D Glad to hear I have something in common with him... I think that's like only the second thing we have in common, besides loving books....

20. Becy

Becy Well-Known Member

I'm sure there are more things they love doing together but won't share on a TV-show. :D