1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK Didn't get the Top slot At Zoom'z most hot List

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Pakiza, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

Hrithik, John, Abhishek …Who’s the Hottest of them all?
    MADHUREETA MUKHERJEE
    INDIATIMES MOVIES
    Helen of Troy’s famed beauty destroyed the Towers of Ilium. But for the cinematic version, even sexy Brad Pitt’s bare-butt couldn’t save ‘Troy’.
    And while Indian idols are a far cry from baring the derriere for the flashbulbs – they still make global girls gasp out at their international appeal.
    Zoom – India’s premier glamour and lifestyle TV channel - has decided to discover just what make the hot Indian hunk tick. Is it his butt, his bod or his brains? Is it an impressive lineage or bloodline? Is it success in his chosen field? Or is it a combination of all these that catapult him to the ‘most-lusted’ list?
    But hold – the new age hunk has to be metrosexual too - with manicured hands, slick hairdos, dressed in pinks & purples, accessorized with gears ‘n’ gizmos, wearing hearts on their designer sleeves. These are men that are Most Desirable to the new breed of sophisticates. The caveman and the brute are off the ‘lists’; it’s the ‘cut and polished’ man who figures. And the online polling on Indiatimes.com along with a special celebrity jury capture just that on Zoom’s Red Hot Countdown list for Most Desirable Indian male. From various fields - Bollywood, models, authors, sportspersons, leaders, socialites, etc. And the contenders for the hot-list are many...

Hrithik Roshan – lately voted a ‘gay icon’ by a group; was gracious enough to have conceded, “Even they are fans.” On being featured on this list he modestly adds, "This is an interesting contest and I’m certainly flattered that I’m on the list of Most Desirable Men. May the best man win!”
    Tall, dark, handsome, Abhishek combines old world retrosexual and new-age metrosexual man to be a frontfunner too.
    While John vrooming on his Hayabusa makes him as infectiously attractive to women for what lies between his legs (the hot wheels) as for what lies between his ears. He says, “It feels good to be appreciated. And though many may think that I have women swooning all over me, I would like to add that after ‘Dhoom’, I’ve a huge fan-following in children. It’s shocking to know that kids want a six-pack and long hair like me.”

Salman Khan, among the first macho men to flaunt a prickly clean- shaven chest has now shaved his head too; and he stays up there on the sexy-o-meter.

Model Milind Soman may be graying at the temples, but the outward exfoliation of his grey cells makes him more lusted for. Surprised at making the masterlist he says, “It’s unbelievable; it feels great to still be relevant to the ‘sexiest’ and ‘hottest’ category

Dino is as elated; “Fantastic. I’ve been working very hard. So you gals out there, check me out and continue voting for me!"
    But with King SRK making them weak in the knees;
    Sanjay Dutt’s rugged appeal; hot-blooded Fardeen being one of the best looking – the race stays open.
    Like Kareena Kapoor concludes, “I think Fardeen is the hottest guy alive, I have no bones in saying that!”
    But only Zoom’s Red Hot Countdown will decide the Hottest 50 males. Stay tuned.

2. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Something is seriously wrong with them :crazy:

3. Astri

Astri New Member

Lol...you're right sweetie

I'm sure Shahrukh will be at the top. Any place we can vote Nattu?

4. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

:(no dear...:mad:

5. khadija

khadija Member

thanks but something is wrong with them, srk is far away the best