SRK deserves National Award

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by chandu28, May 3, 2018.

1. chandu28

chandu28 Well-Known Member

Hi,

In the cinema industry, your acting talent is decided by getting a National Award. It is still surprising that though Shahrukh deserved the National Award multiple times, he is never been a recipent of the same.

Listing the movies he deserved to win a National Award.

1. Baazigar
    2. Darr
    Have listed Baazigar & Darr due to his top notch acting performance and also starting the trend of Anti-Heroes.

Other Movies he deserved.

1. Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa
    2. Dil Se
    3. Devdas
    4. Veer Zaara
    5. Chak De
    6. Swades
    7. My Name is Khan
    8. Fan
    Though Devdas & Veer Zaara it is 50:50 chance, but still someway or the other is acting talent was never recognized. As for the other movies he definitely deserved it but was beaten to it by some not so deserving actors due to influences in the committee.

Hoping that he would get one for the risk he has taken for a complete transformation in Zero, but I am sure again the committee would consider it a commercial cinema made for business. According to me he deserved National Award at least 3 - 4 times.

Are you guys on the same page as my thinking???

MaryAnnK says thanks.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Yes, of course. 2004 was a particularly obvious year, yet Saif won it, whose mother just happened to be on the committee (was she the chair even?) . Such a serious conflict of interest it’s unbelievable.

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  4. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

I still remember that.:( There was even a petition for them to reconsider! Hopefully he will get it in due time.:pray:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  5. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

Yes - I hope so as well - it is about time! He deserves this award, like you all said, since years.