1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK - Complete List of Awards, Accolades & Recognitions

Discussion in 'Concerts, Awards & Exclusive Eves' started by RizwanaShahrukh, Apr 12, 2009.

1. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Which award specially please tell me the details! :confused2:

2. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

3. RizwanaShahrukh

4. RizwanaShahrukh

2 more awards added!! :thumb: the Jodi of the decade with Kajol (Screen) and the Best Actor for Rab Ne (Aspara) :D

Please do tell me if i missed something or got something wrong,thanx :cool:

5. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Thanks for keeping the list updated... :hug: Just a small detail, but the award he got for RNBDJ is Apsara, (not Aspara) could you just correct that one? :thumb:

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  6. RizwanaShahrukh

corrected ji! :D thanx! :hug:

7. noor

noor New Member

In 2000, in an online survey conducted by Indiatimes, SRK was voted No. 1 among Most Indian Handsome Men of the Last Century!

Indiatimes judges drew their own list of 100 Most handsome men in the last century and asked readers to vote and pick out Ten Most Handsome Indian men of the Last Century.

SRK came at No.1! Here's the whole list:

10 Most Handsome
    Indian Men of the Last Century

Shahrukh Khan
    Salman Khan
    Vinod Khanna
    Kabir Bedi
    Zakir Hussain
    Dev Anand
    Dharmendra
    Amitabh Bachchan
    Milind Soman
    Arjun Rampal

Source - http://web.archive.org/web/20011030192523/www.indiatimes.com/people/handsomemen/result.html

shahrukhjaan and RizwanaShahrukh thank this.
  8. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

this hall needs looooooooooots of updates!!!

Best Actor MNIK Filmfare
    Best Actor MNIK Star Screen
    Best Actor MNIK Zee Cine Awards
    Best Marketed Film MNIK Zee Cine Awards
    Hindustan Times Reader's Choice Entertainer of the year award (Male) Apsara Guild Awards

9. RizwanaShahrukh

hello everyone :) i have been neglecting this list for far too long..after many months of procrastination and research..i have finally updated it :thumb: hope u guys enjoy it.. and please do let me know if there's anymore i need to add or correct :nod:

Debbie and phul thank this.
  10. RizwanaShahrukh

can you please give me more details on this? its the first time i am hearing of it :)

rollercoast says thanks.
  11. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks Rizwana.
    This is just fantastic! So much work for you but hopefully you will have to invest much more time in the future adding new awards! :D
    I have lovingly read through every year. :D
    Is there anyone else on earth who could have won 3 Best Actor awards for 3 different films in one year? (2004). :faint:

12. RizwanaShahrukh

thanks so much :hug: yes and this time i promise not to neglect shah, u guys & the list... i will keep updating it ;)

13. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i'm SRK won something at the Airtel Superstar Awards 2011 last year... the one where he danced to marathi CC with riteish. just cant remember the ful title.

14. RizwanaShahrukh

u r right!!!! :eek: i completely forgot... will update the list now... :nod: thanks for saying :hug:

http://starplus.startv.in/superstar/winners.aspx

shublee says thanks.
  15. RizwanaShahrukh

"2012 - NDTV Profit - Creative Entrepreneur of the Year" now added :nod:

phul says thanks.
  16. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

good to see the total number of awards going up :cheer2:

Riz... in 2009 it was: IIFA-FICCI Frames Awards for the "Most Powerful Entertainer of the Decade" (he was 1 of 10 to win this)
    in 2010 SRK won: 2010 - Global Entertainment and Media personality Award at FICCI Frames 2010 Excellence awards. (u put it in 2009)
    and one thats not added yet- in 2011 he won: FICCI Frames Best Actor award for My Name Is Khan. (just saw a pic of SRK & hugh's dance with vidya & remembered :pound:)

sorry for the extra work :oops:

17. RizwanaShahrukh

so many i missed!! :eek: damn i could kick myself in the butt for the turmoil my life was in all these years..that i had to miss so much of srk :frusty: correcting now ji! :bolt:

phul says thanks.
  18. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

life comes first :lol:
    this baad mein...but i'm in love with the way you layed out the info! quick & easy to read and understand :D
    elsewhere around the web its so messy :p

19. RizwanaShahrukh

nah thankfully my studies and training are now all over! history! im a free bird now!!! :dance:

thanks :hug: well unlike MR S.R.Khan...im rather organised... now he'll call me boring :pound:

20. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic