1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK Birthday Special 2009 [Media articles/Wishes from other stars]

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by prilvsrk, Oct 31, 2009.

1. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

Re: Has Shah Rukh ignored Big B’s birthday wish? (Big Adda)

^ah. i get it now :madgrin:

2. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

even though i don't think what amitabh did was right.. with all due respect.. he doesn't need such cheap publicity for his movie.. or his blog.. this is exactly like saying shah's detention was a publicity stunt.

he is an amazing actor and a legend in his own right.. and paa is going to be one of the best movies of the year... and im sure sure a senior actor like him won't stoop down to such nonsensical tactics.

3. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG! Am I actually reading these words...?!? :suspicious:

4. pleasant

pleasant Active Member

It looks like whenever their movies are due for release, these people are coming up with something or the other issue about SRK (it has become a pattern with that midget (AmirK), AK AND SK to always use SRK's name for the publicity of their movies) and it sounds like AB is also following the same trend. If he is senior, well experienced actor (as we all know) and he doesn't need to stoop to such levels, then why is he making a deal about SRK not replying to his sms or whatever now, whereas, if I am not wrong, he didn't even bother to write about SRK at that time when he was detained. If this is not publicity then what?:confused2:

5. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

6. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

Alientabh? :pound::pound:
    where did you get that from:pound:

this man is :loco::crazy:
    there is no need what so ever to write this in his blog. Do he have a brain or what?:crazy:
    man, I never like this man from day one.
    and by the way his so call new movie that is coming out call Paa is so similar to what i saw before in hollywood so whateverrrrrrr:rolleyes:

7. SRKluvver

SRKluvver Shabana

omg how childish is this?! anyways you don't wish someone happy birthday or whatever occasion to get some acknowledgment or response back but because you genuinely want to wish them well! :suspicious:

8. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

thank you
    Its just like if you help someone out for whatever reason, you do it from the good of your heart without expecting anything back.

9. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

10. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

thanks for posting this vid, Ru!
    It`s very nice for all the kids.

11. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

thanks Ru
    going and watch the video now.

12. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G