1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK Autobiography

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Book Club' started by IHEARTSRK, Aug 24, 2009.

1. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

I want this one and another one like 30 years from now:p
    so much will change then

2. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

3. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

according to filmfare:

Dec 02, 2009 - 06:05 PM
    Shah Rukh Khan's autobiography out in 2010

We hear, Shah Rukh Khan is working on his autobiography titled, '20 years to a decade'. The book is scheduled for release in the April of 2010. People who have gotten a sneak peek into the narrative say that the voice is very much unlike King Khan as we know him and he has underplayed himself completely. The parts of the book we're really looking forward to are the ones where he talks about the media and his kids with a certain level of candidness.

http://www.filmfare.com/articles/shah-rukh-khans-autobiography-out-in-2010-261.html

4. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

that's cool!!! Need to save some money, I'm 100% sure it won't be any less than $50!!!!

5. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I'll believe it when I see it... :lol:

6. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

hehe same here but it would be great if it can come out after MNIK for new people to could know more about Shahrukh and all the words coming from the man himself.

7. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

waiting for a confirmation!

8. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

this will defnitely be my most precious srk possession ever!!!! my sharu talking straight to me!!! :hug:

pleaseeeee let this be true! :pray2: anyways, i agree, soon after MNIK will be perfect timing!

9. shahrukhjaan

shahrukhjaan ♥Love SRK♥

i can't wait to buy it! ;)

10. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

Will Shah Rukh Khan tell-all?
    Prithwish Ganguly / DNAWednesday, June 23, 2010 12:10 IST

Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan has restarted writing his autobiography tentatively titled 20 Years To A Decade that was on hold for a long time.

Sources say he has already finished writing half the book that is likely to reveal many untold details about his life. Shah Rukh’s hectic work schedule coupled with a lot of travelling and then his shoulder injury post which he immediately plunged into shooting for Ra.1 had stopped him from writing the book for 8-9 months.

It seems Turkey, where the actor is presently holidaying with his family, has inspired him to resume writing the autobiography. Shah Rukh had tweeted a couple of days ago, “in kusadasi a quaint port town in turkey. must say the trip makes me romantic & full of creative ideas. have started to write my book again.”

A source adds, “SRK was looking at releasing the book this year but that plan will not materialise because he still has to complete writing the book. After that the proof will be read by the publishers, then the editing will take place and a final clearance from SRK will have to be taken. Most probably the book will be out sometime in the middle of or end of next year.”

The source ends saying, “SRK has always been a good talker and the book will follow his easy and friendly style of communicating. He’ll not stop at making fun of himself as he always does at public events. But he is underplaying his trademark flamboyance completely in the book. It is definitely a new SRK who the fans will get to meet. He is understated and very humble about his achievements.”

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_will-shah-rukh-khan-tell-all_1400190

11. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Just like some of his possible films, we are "waiting and watching!"

12. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

they just sure do know how to turn 1 tweet into a story :p

cant wait for his book
    i want it very verrrrrrry long, i could read him all day :madgrin:

13. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: Re: SRK Autobiography

exactly my thoughts :rolleyes:

aren't we used to wait?!!! :lol: so for his book too :D:p

14. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

waiting is mostly fustrating though, especially if its something to do with SRK :p
    but for this book it will be worth it :target:

15. IHEARTSRK

IHEARTSRK New Member

Thanks DianaDimple I'm so excited!!!

16. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

SRK's 'Amar Chitra Katha'

Source: Vaibhavi Risbood | Last Updated 20:06(06/06/11)

[​IMG]

Penning down experience and thoughts doesn’t seem to be difficult for a person who is a vivid reader. Yes, SRK who loves to read will soon put his feelings in black and white and take his fans through the journey in book named '20 years of a decade’.
    SRK reads everything under the sun which helps him improves his imagination. The superstar will soon publish his thoughts and about the same, he said, “I have written a book and its complete now. I wrote about 20 years of my life which I lived in a decade which I believe are from 1991-2001. It’s about positivity, hope as it’s also funny, just like me. (he chuckles)”
    He goes on to add, “I have also written about my personal things and my favorite chapter is about my mother and father which I completed in almost eight pages. The book also speaks about journalism through one chapter.”
    “Right now I am very busy and occupied with ‘Ra.One’ but soon will tell my friends Anupama Chopra, Deepa and Mushtaq to edit the book so that I can release it,” he concluded.
    So, with SRK revealing his personal life, we are sure that his fans are going to get inspired from Shahrukh being a Delhi boy to King Khan Bollywood!
    http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-srks-amar-chitra-katha-2165915.html

nika, SRKdream and Anjali72 thank this.
  17. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Shah Rukh Khan To Release Autobiography Soon

Indo-Asian News Service
    Tuesday, June 07, 2011 (Mumbai)

[​IMG]

Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan, who has been writing his autobiography since many years now, has revealed that his book is almost near completion and he would be releasing it very soon.

The book that has been christened Twenty Years In A Decade will focus on the life of the 45-year-old actor from the year 1991 to 2001.

"I am writing this book since more 10 years now. It is called Twenty Years In A Decade because I felt that in 10 years, I've lived a life of 20 years between 1991 to 2001. It's almost complete now and one of these days when I complete it, I will ask my writer friends to edit it and I'll release it," Shah Rukh told reporters here at an event to release Kanika Dhillon's debut novel Bombay Duck Is A Fish.

"It's a fun book and is about positivity and hope and its funny, like I am. I've written things about my life in a fun way. Very personal things are there in it, selective memories though. There is a chapter on journalism too," he said.

Although the actor has written about various facets of his life in the book, his favourite chapter remains the one that mentions his parents, who passed away when he was quite young.

"One of my favourite chapters in the book is about my mother and father. Its eight pages long. Whoever writes a book for the first time, parents' mention is always there," said Shah Rukh.

Since he has already tried his hand at writing a book, when asked if he would ever venture into writing a film, Shah Rukh, who is a voracious reader, refused.

"That's an expert thing to do. In every film I work, my inputs are always there but full script, I don't think I know the science or the mathematics behind it. Anyone can write a story but its difficult to write a screenplay."

"I don't know it. Infact a matter of fact, If I get a chance, I would like to do a course of screenplay writing for one-two months. I have read a lot of books on that but I think you need someone to teach you, to actually learn it," he said.
    http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story....word=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=110634

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pedi, nika, mumbiene and 3 others thanked this.
  18. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Oh there was already a thread. :oops: I'm sorry. I do not have seen it. :pray: I could not load the Planet properly yesterday. Cause i had a really very bad connection Yesterday. And a Trojan attack on my Lappi. God i have need nearly a half hour yesterday to post a post. :frusty: And that after the Trojan was deleted. So i have miss all what was happen yesterday. But now the Trojan is deleted my Connections is a bit better too and all is working. Thank you for shifting my posts in this thread. I'm sorry that i have made more work :pray:

19. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

what? 1991-2001 only?
    in that case there is a Part 2. definitely there should be, i wont take no for an answer :p

cant wait for this to release, its the ultimate SRK book to have :love:

20. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

He said that, there are somethings which happen in a month and he feels like adding them to the book, so every month he says he is adding some or the other thing. I am pretty sure its not 1991-2001. I remember hearing that he said, "I have written my 20 years in the most fun way possible."