SRK Autobiography

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Book Club' started by IHEARTSRK, Aug 24, 2009.

1. IHEARTSRK

IHEARTSRK New Member

I saw in this Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi in Conversation Interview with Anushka that Shah Rukh is writing an autobiography. He talks the fact that he does not like being himself and that he puts a little part of himself in every movie he does and that one day he fears there will be no more parts left. (He said he has included some of these things in his book) :sad:. I almost shead a tear watching it.

watch part of it here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOEaAYQ3QME&feature=channel

After all of the books written about him by others it will be nice to read his words instead of the words of someone else

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

yeah I saw that
    Its on the RNBDJ dvd and I watched it a few times:p
    he was looking so yummy, so hot:faint::flame::heart: like always
    I can't wait the day his autobiography is out.

4. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i really cant wait for SRK's autobiography come out :D:D

5. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

i really wish he woudl jsut finish writing and publish it :madgrin::madgrin:

6. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

He had plans on finishing it this summer but then he's so busy. I don't think he'll finish the book any later than the next 1-3 years...he's loaded with soooo many films to shoot for.

7. nanizsrk4

nanizsrk4 Adoro a Shahrukh!!!

do u kno where i can watch the dvd version but with subz? i have the dvd but it dont have subz so im lost:(

8. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

you mean the Conversation Interview with Shahrukh and Anushka? with subs

if so I will message you:)

9. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

i have been waiting foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for his autobiography

10. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

11. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

he said on his birthday that he has had time to write his book in the past year since he took some time off! :cheer2:

12. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

This is one autobiography I am looking forward to!!!

13. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

SRK's autobiography on verge on completion!

November 19, 2009 11:17:07 AM IST
    Abid, Bollywood Trade News Network

Apart from various biographies and coffee table books about superstar Shah Rukh Khan, the actor is also busy writing his autobiography, and for a while now. Knowing King Khan's wit, humour and also his knack of speaking extempore and at length about any topic, it is but obvious that just like his blockbuster films even the book is keenly awaited. So what is the actual position?

As per SRK himself, he is on verge of completing it and the autobiography has an account and experiences of almost 20 years of his life. Shah Rukh also expresses his happiness at the fact that an endeavor into which he has put in a lot of effort, passion and time is finally concluding.

Knowing how anything connected with Bollywood's global superstar has grandeur and at the same time class associated with it, we look forward to the account of his life by the man himself!

glamsham.com

14. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

this is what i am looking forward to no matter how much it cost cause he won't always write so...

15. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

This one is going to be awesome

16. SRKluvver

SRKluvver Shabana

i seriously cant wait for it and i hope i can get my hands on this precious book!!! :nod:

17. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

can't wait!

18. shahrukhjaan

shahrukhjaan ♥Love SRK♥

me too!!! can't wait!!!

19. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

Can't wait anymore!!!! I will definitely buy it no matters how expensive it will be :nod:

20. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

same here cause it will be the one and only one from him...i think
    he won't write too many of these:)

21. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

i hope he only writes like one or two..i hate those celebs who right like 30 books about nothing..no matter what..you shouldn't write that much about ur life..its like...:blah:.....:lol: