1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK at Patel birth centenary function Feb 8th [merged]

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by jihan, Jan 19, 2006.

1. jihan

jihan New Member

SRK to attend Patel birth centenary in February

Nagpur, Jan. 19 (PTI): Vice-President Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, would attend the birth centenary celebrations of late Congress leader Manoharbhai Patel, father of Union Civil Aviation Minister Praful Patel, at Gondia on February 9.

Efforts are on to invite President A P J Abdul Kalam, for the function but Shekhawat has given his consent, sources close to Praful Patel's office in Gondia said today.

Late Patel was a bidi king, who had set up Gondia Education Society that runs a number of educational institutions -- from primary to professional colleges-- in Gondia and Bhandara district.

Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar, business tycoons Anil Ambani and Kingfisher Airline's Chief Vijay Mallaya, and several MPs would be among those to attend the function.

The birth centenary celebrations will be a three-day affair, including a cultural extravaganza on February 8 by danseuse Hema Malini, film stars Shahrukh Khan, Sanjay Dutt and Priety Zinta.

Various other cultural programmes and seminars would be held as part of the celebrations, the sources added.

2. kanika

kanika New Member

Re: SRK to attend Patel birth centenary in February

thanx

3. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Re: SRK to attend Patel birth centenary in February

Thanks Jihan.:smile:

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

The birth centenary celebrations will be a three-day affair, including a cultural extravaganza on February 8 by danseuse Hema Malini, film stars Shahrukh Khan, Sanjay Dutt and Priety Zinta.

Late Patel was a bidi king, who had set up Gondia Education Society that runs a number of educational institutions -- from primary to professional colleges-- in Gondia and Bhandara district.

hindu.com

5. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Re: SRK at Patel birth centenary function Feb 8th

thanks for the article, Wafa.

6. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks Wafa.:smile:

7. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

SRK n PZ at the birth centenary celebrations of late Congress leader

SRK n PZ at the birth centenary celebrations of late Congress leader

Cine stars SHAHRUKH KHAN, PREITY ZINTA and Sanjay Dutt along with Vice-President Bhairon Singh Shekhawat and Kingfisher Airline's Chief Vijay Mallya , are expected to attend the birth centenary celebrations of late Congress leader Manoharbhai Patel on February 9 in Gondia . Father of Union Civil Aviation Minister Praful Patel , late Manoharbhai Patel was a bidi king , who had set up the Gondia Education Society .
    The birth centenary celebrations will be a three-day affair, including a cultural function on February 8 by Hema Malini.

8. Astri

Astri New Member

Re: SRK n PZ at the birth centenary celebrations of late Congress leader

What's bidi king???

Thanks Li. I'm sure you dont know the answer of my question.:p

9. nita_aceh

nita_aceh New Member

haan, Astri didi
    main bhi..........
    kya kahaan aapne, mujhe bilkul nahin samjhe
    par,mujhe lagta hai,aap bhi nahin samjhogi.............:D

HE HE HE,mba Astri.........how about this one.....:D

BTW, THANKS MBA LIA..............:)

10. Astri

Astri New Member

Oh great!!! What the heck is that?:confused:

11. Astri

Astri New Member

You have read the article that Wafa posted but still post the similar topic? Lia....come here!!! :boxing: