1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK at Mumbai Airport with Suhana, Aryan

Discussion in 'Arrivals/Departures' started by pokeye, Dec 20, 2008.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

I agree with you, Nici.
    When the camaras goes on Shahrukh is the star and not the private person.

2. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

I agree with you Marlies and Nic!... by the way Marlies...absolutely lovely adoreable sig.....kills me!!!:heart::heart::faint:

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

that pic of them is so cute!!! though id die to be in her place :p

4. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

arrey yaar, you have to watch the videos.

SRK is joking and teasing her by saying she is a kid and so on. she seems so fond of him.

Gauri was with him and kids in usa now.

They all are holidaying in usa now:)

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i seriously dont understand why are you guys feeling uncomfortable? i mean Gauri probably accepted the fact that he is an actor who works with female actors and has female friends...
    i mean what's the difference between on camera or off camera? he is the same person that did Suraj Hua Maddam with Kajol and the hotel scene with Rani.. isnt that a bit over the top for Gauri too? but she is still with him! so what? i mean watch KWK the eps with Rani and Kajol, he is the same with Anushka in the interviews and pictures! she is just his friend and if you say that he crossed his limits as a married man, then he crossed his limits long time ago with all his actresses as well!

6. Anjali72

Ru!:heart::) Thank you so much...you expressed it better than I did before but this was exactly what I ment with my post that she is an actor´s wife and must handle such things and I totally agree with you!!!!:thumb:

7. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

I`m totally with you girls:)nobody needs to be unconfortable...Shah is the same we know, and the most important is the same loving husband for Gauri...nothing is changed...God bless him forever:heart:

8. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

sharukh is the guy, who is talking "hi sexy " to Gauri's mom.:p

he is witty and always hugging his heroines front of the camera be it Rani, Kajol, and he is not hugging heroines behind the screen like others:p
    on the other hand SRK treat anu as a kid, come on every time srk is talking she is 24 years younger than him and when he was young and 24, anu was crying in the hospital:p

If you see Rabne, in end credits, suri kisses Taani's cheek and saying" This is my first public kiss hai"
    Thats the same act, SRK did in front of the press last week, Its the main highlight of the film :p

9. sid

sid SRK Fanatic

i think i knew this SRk for years he not changed the media .Gauri and SRk they made for each other i never ever thought like this for them .If this is wrong in the meg then un the film when he say my first public kiss that also wrong .But i don't find it worng or guari be nervous .u don't no what was they talking about u only saw the pics so relax guys .I am proud that i am SRK fan and i love him.God Bless him and his beautiful family AMEEn

10. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Yeah, I do know that...

That sweet sig was made by Ru... :)
    Did you ever see the youtube video I made about that pic? It's here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_hGuhXMhAA&feature=channel
    I'm absolutely in love with that pic myself... :D

11. Nici78

Nici78 Member

Oh yes this sweet video I like it.This cute dolphin is so right to cuddle:D

12. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

That the papparazis have to besets him in this way when he`s with his kids is nothing i find
    " cute " or " hot ". I can live without those pics !

13. mj1984

mj1984 Active Member

14. Anjali72

15. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

Yes, it`s posted before.

16. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

Sorry, Anja, haven`t seen your answer.

17. mj1984

mj1984 Active Member

by the way what's the s**t is being discussed abt srk and anu. it's just promotion of the film and even if it isn't so what. is giving someone a friendly kiss a crime? ridiculous grow up. i mean for once even the press has been decent abt this. i haven't read anything bad abt srk or anushka. personally i found it really sweet and cute.

18. mj1984

mj1984 Active Member

oh ok thanks guys for letting me know.

19. Anjali72

No matter...nothing bad happend:):heart:

20. Anjali72

You are so right...ridiciulous to discuss about because he is close with other heroines like Kajol and Rani, too...There is nothing about that!!!:thumb: