1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK at India's Got Talent 2012 articles

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' started by mumbiene, Nov 20, 2012.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

REVEALED: Shah Rukh Khan, Not ‘Cool Enough’ For Hollywood!

MUMBAI: Bollywood’s reigning superstar, Shah Rukh Khan recently revealed the reason why he would never even dream of attempting a Hollywood film.
    Contrary to the trend of Bollywood actors and actresses heading West, SRK said he is extremely happy and comfortable in his own territory. Khan recently revealed that he is not cut out for Hollywood, during an interview:
    “First of all, I have not been offered any Hollywood movie. I know a lot of people working in the production of Hollywood films. There are a lot of studios here, so we keep meeting the studio heads also. But I don’t feel I have the USP of being in Hollywood.”
    Shah Rukh Khan was recently spotted on the sets of a reality TV show, ‘India’s Got Talent’, along with ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ co-stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The dashing superstar donned a black Nehru jacket and trousers, and was seen playing charming co-star to his leading ladies Katrina and Anushka, both of whom chose heavily embroidered saris as their outfit for the day. Also present on sets were celebrity judges Karan Johar, Farah Khan and Kirron Kher.
    “I don’t know kung fu. I’m not the greatest dancer. I’m not like a cool guy. I think they (Hollywood) have enough actors of my age. I desire to work in Indian films and be a part of Indian films in any which way I can. I dedicate my coming years to Indian cinema only,” the modest superstar added.
    SRK even quelled all rumours of turning politician, since many actors have taken that route.
    “I have been asked this question for the past many years. I know many politicians and have huge amount of respect for them. I talk a lot to them too, but politics is not my job profile. My job is to make films and entertain people through this medium. I just want that people, who are fed up of continuous ups and downs of the political world, breathe a sigh of relief and get entertained through my films.”
    The trio was promoting their latest film ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ on the reality TV show. The episode’s shooting got halted midway due to news of Balasaheb Thackeray’s untimely demise, and will be aired the following weekend.
    http://businessofcinema.com/news/revealed-shah-rukh-khan-not-cool-enough-for-hollywood/53959

Vegainko, Tash, FKhan and 4 others thanked this.
  2. FKhan

FKhan KTVSRK

:) Where can I post pictures of India's Got Talent reality show ???

3. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

4. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan kisses belly-dancer on India's Got Talent
    Mid-Day.com | Saturday, November 24, 2012 (Mumbai)

She was called the sexiest lady and King Khan kissed her after her performance, which he felt was fabulous.
    Shah Rukh Khan could not resist smooching a contestant, Pune's Shiraz Irani, on the hips at the finale of India's Got Talent.

She was called the sexiest lady and King Khan kissed her after her performance, which he felt was fabulous.

The actor has decided to gift a car, which he endorses, to a contestant on the show. Contestant Deepak's inability to buy his father a car, due to his weak financial background, prompted SRK to get into philanthropic mode.

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story....word=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=296637

Vegainko, Tash, Suz and 1 other person say thanks.