1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK and Kareena Kapoor starrer ‘Marjaani’ to be the biggest item song of the year 2009

Discussion in 'Billu Music Reviews and News - Media' started by Bridget, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

SRK and Kareena Kapoor starrer ‘Marjaani’ to be the biggest item song of the year 2009?
    By Samta Jain on Monday, January 5, 2009
    [​IMG]
    People are patiently waiting for Shahrukh Khan’s upcoming film ‘Billu Barber’. Bill Barber is Shahrukh Khan’s home production film and the movie is in news for its item song ‘Marjanni’.

It is said that the song ‘Marjanni’ may the biggest song of the year 2009. In this song, Shahrukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor has done excellent dance.

Talking about the song Shahrukh Khan said, “All the songs in ‘Billu Barber’ have been made in the same way as one would expect in a Hindi film. The song Marjanni is shooted with several dancers and then shouts of Marjaani is a bit Punjabi and Sufi-ish.”

He further added, “The album has a fun mix of songs that help take the movie out of the small town to a different world and brings it back. People will definitely enjoy all the songs of the film.”

http://www.freshnews.in/srk-and-kar...the-biggest-item-song-of-the-year-2009-109943

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

ok..
    this is probably my favorite song of the album!
    :dance:

3. Dooddyy

Dooddyy New Member

It's my favourite already, and the shooting was amazing, they danced great both SRK and Kareena, i love them together :D

4. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I loved to see them together in DON, can't wait to see them together again!! :nod: :)

5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

can anyone tell me what sufi or sufi-ish means?

6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

7. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

I read it but I didnt understand it, the same was said about Haule Haule- that it was sufi but I dont get it

thanks for the link Ru :thumb: