1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK and Kajol in Karan Johar's "My Name Is Khan"

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by Kalsoom_24, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Its Kajol finally

There has been a lot of speculation in the trade about whether Kajol would be doing Karan Johar's next, yet untitled project, which also has Shah Rukh Khan in the main lead or not. We have been informed that Johar has indeed convinced his buddy Kajol to be a part of his next which will be largely shot in New York like his last film Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. Moreover, in the movie Kajol will be seen as a die-hard fan of Aamir Khan.

(though I think it's going to be shot in LA)

http://www.thirtymm.com/bollywoodtoday.html

2. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Re: SRK and Kajol in Karan Johar's Next?

Great News, sure we hope SRK as the lead role. we miss to see SRK-Kajol back together as pairs in one movie, right? ;)

thanks for the article, Kalsoom :kiss:

3. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks Kalsoom.:)

We'll probably have to wait to see if this is actually true.

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Moreover, in the movie Kajol will be seen as a die-hard fan of Aamir Khan.

Aamir? :confused: anyways, I hope she's not just doing a cameo..

5. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

whenever this sources gave news than add something strange going with it..Srk- Kajol movie where Kajol is a aamir fan :confused: :confused: ..someone must be joking with us..

6. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

thanks i am happy but at the other sifde why aamir?=S.. i mean hello aamir. ieekk.. please karan..

anyways i hope they will be both in leading role SRKAjol in karans next,,

7. Astri

Astri New Member

One of their jokes of Aamir, I guess.:D

8. souad1

souad1 New Member

we can't be sure about the story remember what happened wih kank,but smoething for sur kajol will be in it i don't care about he story i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!

9. semaay

semaay Senior Member

i really hope that this is real!!! although i am disturbed by the fact, that this movie will be shot in ny again (i love ny but please not again!)

10. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

i also hope this is true and both are in the lead role thanks for the news

11. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Together again!

We've heard that Karan Johar's next film will have buddies Kajol and Shah Rukh playing the lead pair

Sandipan Dalal
    [​IMG]
    Awesome twosome: Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan

If sources are to be believed Karan Johar is hellbent on casting good friend Kajol as the leading lady in his forthcoming film. The film's storyline is not yet known other than the fact that the prolific filmmaker has been making frequent trips to New York and Los Angeles for research and scouting location. However, Kajol is yet to sign on the dotted line. A source close to the director says, "If all goes well Kajol will have much more than the routine blink-and-a-miss presence in a song sequence. Karan is definitely considering Kajol for his next film."

After having shot for Kunal Kohli's Fanaa, Kajol is gradually, coming out of her self-imposed exile. The actress has grand plans for hubby Ajay Devgan's directorial debut. According to another source close to the actress, "Kajol is definitely looking at doing more films now. Her focus is gradually shifting back to work. In fact, she is responsible for quite a few things in Ajay's film. If she has the time she might just pick up Karan's film." Interestingly, Karan has been asking Kajol to consider a full-fledged comeback for the last two years.

We have little doubt that Shah Rukh Khan will also be a part of the film. Incidentally, the film will have a strong social message for which the filmmaker has already made trips to a few NYC NGOs. However, Karan is yet to finish his script and finalise the dates. As for location, the film will most likely be shot in New York.

Karan Johar was unavailable for comment.

* Karan has been asking Kajol to consider a full-fledged comeback for the last two years

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmp...sectid=30&contentid=20070329033152984f2ddd8f7

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

film will have a strong social message

this doesn't sound like the "Khan" movie he was talking about:confused: but he's been going to nyc and lax to research about the terrorism events and talked to filmmakers as well as city officials, but I wonder if they are talking about the same movie here....

the key word in this article too was "IF SOURCES ARE TO BE BELIEVED"

13. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

sources..:doh: :doh: again

14. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

insAllah is this true, we will see them insAllah in karans next..:)
    but still i want to hear it from karan or kajol ir srk.. because yeah sources i dont know if i have to believe this.. i want to believe thiss..:rolleyes:
    but i dont want to be dissapoind again..

btw i love this one:
    Awesome twosome: Kajol and ShahRukh Khan

:heart:

15. srkadz

srkadz Well-Known Member

Wafa, why do we have two different topics about that? Can you merge this one with the KHAN-thread? :) I don't know where to post all the news we get about this movie! :lol:

Karan Johar yet to obtain 'Khan'

IndiaFM News Bureau
    Posted online: Thursday, March 29, 2007 at 0000 hours IST

Shah Rukh Khan (who will play the lead role once again) had to dash off to Dubai for a day last week (March 22), not for a shoot but as an honoured guest.
    There is a lot of curiosity about Karan Johar's next directorial venture after Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. Well, we will let you know what we know.

Shah Rukh Khan (who will play the lead role once again) had to dash off to Dubai for a day last week (March 22), not for a shoot but as an honoured guest. Shah Rukh Khan took his dearest friend Karan Johar with him to Dubai. With flight time together, SRK and Karan obviously talked about the latter's next film, Khan.

Incidentally, Karan Johar has not been able to obtain the title as yet. And before we end, there are talks in the media that Karan is trying to convince Kajol to play the female lead opposite King Khan.

16. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

i think id like to hear kj khan or kajol confirming this themselves:)

17. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Yaar, if he shoots in Los Angeles!!!:eek: Glooory glooory hallelujah!!:kev: :p

18. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Kajol’s Homecoming!!

[29 Mar 2007]

Kajol is all set to star in Karan Johar’s next film which will have a strong social message for the society and in all likelihood will be shot in New York. Karan has been pursuing Kajol for almost two years now to return to work in full strength and shed her inhibitions. It is perhaps the result of that persuasion and cajoling on the part of the ace film maker.

As a source reveals, ‘ If all goes well Kajol will have much more than the routine blink-and-a-miss presence in a song sequence. Karan is definitely considering Kajol for his next film. Kajol is definitely looking at doing more films now. Her focus is gradually shifting back to work. In fact, she is responsible for quite a few things in Ajay’s film.’

Shah Rukh Khan is in all likelihood to play the main lead in the film, considering the fact that the two have successfully worked in several super hit movies.

http://magnamags.com/magna_stardust/node/962

19. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

... wait and see..... :)

20. GemaSRK

GemaSRK Well-Known Member

OMG:scared:Thank you for information guys this Good news:thumb: .This who i'm wait last 6 years i'm missi them finally i can look them together again:) i'm so happy.I can't wait again