1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Special screening of Don2 in Finland!

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by Pompula, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Second screening is today at 18.00 (just bought my ticket, wohoo :whoo:) and there are two more in Helsinki coming 7.1. & 15.1. :D

sanjani and Wafa thank this.
  2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

so happy for you Katja.
    what's the status in Germany? did they release yet? anyone there went to watch it?

Pompula says thanks.
  3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Apparently it can't be screened before the Berlinale, which is next month I think, because it will be shown there as an out of competition entry.
    So poor things have to wait. :(

sanjani says thanks.
  4. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

To say it clear ... in exactly 41 days .... :clock:

5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

41 loooooonnnggg days.

6. Ella

My work will keep my busy so i see it more positive .. ONLY 41 more days :D:p

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

OMG! no chance seeing it anywhere else? how could you even wait when its been already released.

8. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

You guys have a lot of patience. I can't even wait for one day for each SRK's new film release. Have to see his film on the first day itself.

9. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

That is our destiny. :drama: But the time goes by. :whistle::whip:
    "Anticipation is the greatest joy," says a German proverbs :D

10. Ella

Don't just ask :tsk: The first two days were hell on earth for me ... but now its halfway ok :ballchain:

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  11. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

In France, it's still a MAYBE about MARCH :boom:

12. Pompula

Oh, I didn't yet tell you about the second screening... Unfortunately this time the hall was not full, only maybe one third of the seats were sold. I really truly hope the next two screenings will do much better, because bringing the film here has cost a lot of money and if they don't even get their money back, it's unlikely that this would keep happening, that they bring more films... I think one problem was the high age limit.. :(

Wafa says thanks.
  13. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

I don`t mind waiting - because I know Shah Rukh will come for the premiere - so it`s woth it :D:)

14. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

That's a worry Katya. It would be too sad if they didn't do this again.
    I'm surprised at the 18+ rating. You must have a very strict classification regime over there. It has an M rating here in Australia, so mature audiences at parents discretion for minors. I agonised over whether to take my 12 year old son (after I had seen it myself) and he talked me into it. He and his friend didn't bat an eyelid about the violence except SPOILER where the guy is killed with the chain wrapped around the waterwheel at the beginning END SPOILER. However there were kids as young as 5 or 6 in there on what was obviously a family outing. I was pretty uncomfortable with that, but different attitudes I guess.

15. Pompula

Actually Chris, the reason for this high age limit is, that they didn't have the time to send the film to the board of classifications (I have no idea of the correct English term here) to get the rating. And in such occasions the age limit is automatically 18... I have no idea about how long it takes to get the rating, but the group who brought the film here is not an established company in the area, rather it's a group of bw enthusiastics who did this for the first time.. I know one of them, so I'll ask her about it and what are their plans.. Because to do it the same way would mean agelimit of 18 even to the YRF film...

16. Pompula

I'm just coming from the third screening.. Unfortunately also this time it was nowhere near full.. I'm soooo hoping for more people for the last screening.. There is still some marketing left to do, so hopefully it'll help...

But I do have some good news... well, good news for me actually.. As I have been to all the screenings so far, and one of the organizers knows me, and knows that I'm a huuuuuge fan of SRK, so they gifted me one of the posters they are selling.. I bought the film poster before, on the premier, but now they gave me another one.. For being a "loyal customer"... :heart: :heart: That was just so incredibly lovely of her/them...

Wafa and Yeh Dil thank this.
  17. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

That is beautiful yaar.:heart: Something similar happened to me once. I was at a store and had asked if I could have one of their Don (part 1) posters. They said they weren't for sale and I said it was no problem. I was still hanging out in the store for a while and started talking to the guy about how much and why I love Shah Rukh. As I left, he quickly came after me, took down a huge display poster and gave it to me...I asked him how much and he said, "Free...for you." Feels nice when someone can see how much love you have for another human being.:heart:

Pompula says thanks.