Special friends on the show 26/03/2007

Discussion in 'SRK Blogs' started by luxia, Mar 26, 2007.

1. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Special friends on the show.

Ladies and gentlemen… boys and girls… nice to you again.

How are you? Did you have a good weekend? Mine was a bit busy getting back to the recordings.

But I’m quite excited about the episodes being aired this week. Lots of nice surprises.
    And tonight is HUGE!

We start the week off on a fun filled note with children from the Cancer Association on the sets today. It was great to have them over. Loads of fun and I was so moved when they sang for me when we were spending some time together before the recording. I hope they had a nice time and can remember the moments they spent on KBC sets fondly.

I also have a change in my clothes today. Let me know what you think of this look. I quite like it!

But there is yet one BIG BIG BIG surprise in store. But I’m not going to say anything. It’s quite difficult to not say anything. But all I’m going to tell you this is something never ever seen before on Indian television. So be prepared!

And now as you spend the rest of day thinking about it I’m going to go plan the next lot of surprises for you…

See you tonight…

I love you… a lot!

SRK

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

I saw the promos... the new clothes... ladies, hold on to your hearts - this episode is going to be deadly.... :faint2: :rip:

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

wow yaar... i cant wait for the episode!

5. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

That's really nice.:hug:

So do I hunnay so do I!!!:eek:

Thanks Luxia.:)

6. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

aaaaaaaww cant wait to watch this epis0de.. new clothes, and the what will be the suprise..:rolleyes:..
    something that the indian television didnt see ever.. hmmmm:rolleyes:

7. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thank you! :)

8. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

I'm currently watching today's episode :D ... and he looks HOT :flame: :flame: :flame:... I'm not going to tell more cause I don't want to spoil it for everyone who hasn't seen it yet. :p

Different clothing style indeed... ;)

Thanks for posting the blog Luxia. :hug: