1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Social Game for RA.ONE

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by mumbiene, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

I have an adroid mobile, so will find the app once it is available in the 'market' on my mobile :) Dunno what kind of smartphone you have Chris :p

2. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

YES! :D You got that right! :D It will eventually be available as an app on mobile phones! :)
    Made this capture from the game site, jdsghjdfg.JPG so if you see, it will be on iPhone/iPad, Android, Nokia Ovi Store, Airtel Digital TV, Reliance Digital TV, Dish TV - there are 3 kinds of games, for TV, Phones and Computer :) So, its just like Angry Birds Game (I think now with this example you will be able to understand :)) So thats why SRK said in one of the interviews that when Aryan asked him that what if this game becomes big like Angry Bird, then he wont even release the film, hehe! ;)

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks Ela and Anshu. :D
    That's great news!!! :bounce:
    I have several games on my iphone (for the kids, but I must confess I killed quite a few zombies myself last week. :redface:).
    Would love to have Ra.1 on there too!

Ishq19 and danshula thank this.
  4. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

glad i was able to make you understand! :D :hug:
    SRK is indeed trying to make Ra.One a franchise movie like other superhero movies! :D
    Can't wait to have Ra.One game on my Phone too! :D Although i know first it will be just launched in India and later International but still will wait! The wait will be worth it for sure! :D

5. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Mention not :D
    Sooooo .. you've killed Zombies ... :lol: Way to go :madgrin:

6. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

SRK's firm warns businessman of legal action
    By: Imran Gowhar Date: 2011-10-12 Place: Bangalore

Syed Aga had accused Red Chillies of stealing his idea of promoting Ra.One through a game
    Red Chillies Entertainment Private Limited, owned by actor Shah Rukh Khan, has threatened to initiate strict legal action against a city-based businessman who accused the company of stealing his idea without acknowledging his contribution.

Whose idea? City businessman had allegedly proposed a phone gaming
    idea to SRK for promotion of the upcoming film Ra.One. File Pic
    Syed Shakir Aga, a city-based businessman, had alleged that he proposed a phone gaming idea to SRK for promotion of his upcoming film Ra.One, claiming the game would not only promote his movies, but also fetch him revenue. Though Aga showed an email from the company acknowledging his idea..
    Aga who claimed to have been in touch with SRK's firm was shocked to know that the entertainment company had announced the launch of game, but conveniently ignored him. Aga claimed that he tried to contact them and sent several emails also, but did not get any response from them. Disappointed, Aga sent a notice to the company last month.
    Replying to the notice Zeeshan Syed, the advocate representing the entertainment company, warned Aga to stop maligning the reputation of the company and the actor.
    "You have obtained CFO's personal email id through a common friend with an ulterior motive and started sending unsolicited mails on your own accord and fancy," the notice stated. "There were neither any negotiations nor any transactions with you, even your claim of communicating your idea through emails have no specific inputs to substantiate your claim," the company clarified.

Terming all allegations leveled by Aga baseless, the company said that it was their propagation to launch the idea at any time and it does not require the permission of any one. "You have no right to claim any remuneration since there was no commitment either in writing or otherwise from the company," the notice further stated. The firm also warned Aga to refrain from making such defamatory claim or else legal action would be taken against him. Aga told MiD DAY that he would take necessary measures after consulting his advocate.

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2011/oct/121011-SRKs-firm-warns-businessman-of-legal-action.htm

MeryamaSRK says thanks.
  7. Missutube

Missutube Bright as a full moon

8. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Ra.One game no.1 on iPhone appstore!

http://www.technicstoday.com/2011/10/ra-one-game-no-1-on-iphone-appstore/

Here’s another astonishing ‘first’ by the Ra.One’s never-ending list of successful ventures! The Ra.One game, ‘Ra.One Genesis’ has reached the No. 1 position on the iTunes store within an incredible amount of time, which is just within 24 hours of its launch. Ra.One is indeed raising the bar for Bollywood movies in the future since Ra.One Genesis has become the first ever Bollywood movie app which is top-featured on iPhone and iPad.
    An avid gamer, ShahRukh with son Aryan, has developed the storyline for the game. Almost a prequel to the movie, the game will introduce the key film characters of ‘Ra.One’ and the various super-powers they have in the film. Players will be able to play as the key characters of the film: Ra.One or G.One

Since the time of its release, the Ra.One game has taken the world by storm,especially the appealing and creatively designed Ra.One’s army characters and the superhero G.One . It is evident that iPhone and iPad users have accepted the Bollywood movie game very well and this has certainly opened up the field of new age movie marketing innovation in the future as well.

About the game - Ra.One | Genesis is a free to play top down 3D arcade action game, available for Smartphones & Online. You play as the mighty superhero 'G.One' who will stand to defend the world, against the wrath of a surreal creation, codename 'Ra.One' and his minions, who are all set to bring chaos and destruction. You can play as ‘G.One’ the next generation superhero that can solidify electricity and use it to bring down any form of enemy. Equipped with special abilities and weaponry, he stands by to defend our world. The other features of the game are -
    - Explore 3 futuristic terrains; each more deadly than that first.
    - Cinematic cut scenes to create an immersive story driven experience.
    - Your Mission is to survive & destroy horde of the most brutal minions led by Ra.One's Commanders.
    - Encounter epic boss battles, tons of character customization and purchasable weapons, armor and upgrades.
    - Track your unlocked achievements over Game Center or publish them on your facebook wall.
    So have you started playing yet?

[​IMG]

9. precious_ain

precious_ain Well-Known Member

Ra.One iPhone App Number 1 Within 24 Hours Of Its Launch

ra-one-iphone-app-02.jpg

10. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

i got it on my Samsung galaxy s and its soooo cute :p