1. IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Please read this thread!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
    Dismiss Notice

Sizzling Kareena seduces SRK with 'yeh mera dil'

Discussion in 'Don the Chase Begins Again' started by Evy, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Sizzling Kareena seduces SRK with 'yeh mera dil'
    By IndiaFM News Bureau, September 1, 2006 - 05:55 IST

Finally the curtains rise! The video which everyone has been desperately waiting to watch is finally premiered online exclusively on IndiaFM. 'Yeh Mera Dil Pyaar Ka Deewana' - one song that has ruled for decades together is now coming back to you in an all new pack. In the old Don, we saw the legendary Helen trying to seduce the charismatic Don, Amitabh Bachchan on this track. And now, after 28 years Farhan Akhtar recreated the magic in Don - The Chase Begins. And in his version, Farhan has recreated this masterpiece song in a new style and well we must say he has lived up to the expectations.

So, getting back to the film, this time the beauty seducing the king of the underworld is sizzling Kareena Kapoor. The promo video starts with Kareena poking Shah Rukh's back with her fingers trickily, making him assume that it's a pistol but then starts seducing him, breaking into the song.

Shah Rukh's retro look is clearly noticeable in this video with his 70's style hairdo and the red color floral designed shirt, with the muffler too, suiting the shade of the shirt. The hottie Kareena is wrapped up in brown overcoat at the beginning of the video but strips it of to the music and you see the dazzling beauty in a sparkling golden evening dress with side slit and other accessories like bracelet and earrings going matching golden shade. She's also got a completely new hairstyle which makes her look more stunning.

The setting too is sleeker with sexy lighting and lavish furnishing. The bamboo plants, pottery and lamp shades give it a Malaysian touch.

Choreographer Farah Khan has given Kareena the steps similar to Helen's in the old video. And well, Kareena does pull it off well with the right moves. The Don, Shah Rukh Khan, is initially annoyed with Kareena trying to lure him but unlike the old Don Amitabh, this one finally melts to her seduction. Keeping in mind the old film, Kareena is definitely setting a trap for Shah Rukh Khan and that can be noticed from her facial expressions of anger at certain points. In fact, at one point she even does the action of strangling his neck. But the Don, though slightly suspicious, gets magnetized to the irresistible beauty and video close with the two romancing on the bed.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

yeah i saw this and i was like :shocked: i was like, damn kareena she is so lucky... but yeah its an awesome video and pretty apparent that its a trap

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

this sounds so exciting I like to see this type of romance/thrill. this is going to be such a treat on Eid.

5. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks Evelyn.:)

6. kzaara

kzaara New Member

yeah i saw it too i wished i was kareena

7. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I only saw animations but they were hot... :heart: :eek: :heart:

Somehow I like Kareena... Lucky girl...! :thumb:

8. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

I saw the video. Gosh he is so hot and also Kareena wow :p

9. shahrukhfan

shahrukhfan shahrukh&sonam

one thing i can say is that the song picturisation is very hot...and kareena too is looking hot..and srk as ususal looking very nice

10. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

sometimes I wonder if I was born in the wrong place..Man I wish I was a Kapoor right now...:lol:
    Kareena is good is seducing guys..and in the video she looks gorgeous!!!

11. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

Yes, she is outstanding! I really like Kareena - I keep saying this, but she's REALLY great. Oh Oh! I think I've found a number 2 jodi! :p

12. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

:lol: Just too much Dear Grace :lol:
    Well basically I have three Jodies for Shaku:
    SHARANI
    SRKAJOL
    SHADZ

If Shakira does an item number with him I'll make a fourth
    SHAHIRA:lol: :crazy: :closed_2:

ANyways I just saw the promo thrice:eek: :tape2: Man I'm still thinking the same I think I was born in the wrong place:cool: :rolleyes: :(

13. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

Does this mean I should say, ShahKareena or SRKareena ????? :p

14. Poonam

Poonam New Member

The last bit of the promo is ..ahem...really something. He's sprawled all over her....hai rabba! :tape:

15. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

I've seen the promo :eek: :eek: :eek: :tape: :tape: :tape: and the end :scared: :scared: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

I'm speechless :tape2: :tape2: :tape2: :D

16. silvblau

silvblau Banned

AW: Sizzling Kareena seduces SRK with 'yeh mera dil'

The video is soooooooo sexy:tape2: :fear: :redface: :nono:
    Kareena and Sharuki are a fantastic couple , too.
    I like both very much in ASOKA.:heart:

17. Masala Maami

Masala Maami New Member

Kareena's eye candy yeah, but I just don't like her, and it's got nothing to do with her being in bed with SRK :p

18. Samiah

Samiah Mentalworker

AW: Sizzling Kareena seduces SRK with 'yeh mera dil'

06.09.2006 Mumbai: If Shahrukh Khan is the new 'don' then Kareena Kapoor is the new age Helen in Farhan Akhtar's remake of the classic hit Don.

Kareena will be seen shaking booty in the new age version of the classic number Ye Mera Dil Pyar Ka Deewana while trying to seduce Shah Rukh who is playing 'don' in the film.

[​IMG]

"Its great. I am nervous because I don’t think I could ever match up to Helen aunty. What she has done its something else altogether and there is absolutely no comparison," says Kareena.

Shah Rukh and Kareena were last seen together in Santosh Sivan's Ashoka and the actress is excited for being paired opposite Khan after a gap of five-years.

Farhan Akhtar's Don is one of the big Diwali releases this year. And though Kareena is only doing a cameo in the film, she knows comparisons are inevitable.

Farah Khan has choreographed the dance numbers and Shankar, Ehsaan, Loy have done the music of the film. While in Chandra Barot's Don, Asha Bhonsle was the voice of Helen on screen, this time the song has been sung by Sunidhi Chauhan.

Source with video clip from SR & Kareena!!!!

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/kareena-dons-helens-look/20841-8.html

19. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

WOW such a hot number!! I really can't wait to see more of it!! ;) ;)

20. shahzura

shahzura New Member

I love to watch Kareena & shahrukh together :) I love them in Asoka & it'll be great to see them again...1 reason why I like kareena is because of her fondness for Shahrukh..you can really relate to that & if she isn't an actress she'll probably be among us here in the forum :D

21. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

yes kareena is an eye candy indeed, as meh said. I love watching her dance she moves nicely. from this promo, I can tell she's doing a good job measuring up to helen.

thanks samiah for the link.