1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shrishti's magical moments with Shah Rukh

Discussion in 'Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain' started by Bridget, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Shrishti's magical moments
    18 year old Shrishti Barua is a standard 12 student. The bubbly girl shook a leg with SRK and did lots of masti with Shah Rukh. Take a look.
    [​IMG]

You seem intelligent

[​IMG]

Oh god help me

[​IMG]

You are absolutely right

[​IMG]

These are my veins

[​IMG]

For a change I will show you some steps

[​IMG]

Fantastic dance and answers too.

Pics by Sujit Jaiswal

http://www.indya.com/paanchvipass/News.aspx?xfile=2008/July/pachvipass_20080715_24

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

3. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

4. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:lol: thank you lol

5. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

6. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG look at how he's holding her... *sigh* :heart:

7. semaay

semaay Senior Member

I want a hug like that too :heart:!!! He is so wonderful!

8. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

:D... lucky woman! :thumb:

9. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

WOW yo quiero estar ahi para ese abrazo tan bello
    WOW I want to be there for that hug so beautiful

10. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Episode 32

Show Opening: Param Avtar Gill - The most loved contestant on PP!

Contestant 1:param Avtar Gill
    About Param Avtar Gill: SRK's entry on Mohobbatein- his opening lines are about how he is so good as an actor. SRK introduces contestant 1- Param Avtar Gill from Patiala His father was in defense so while growing up he didn't see his son so he doesn't know whether he was smart or not

Highlights: Dheirya makes him to push ups with him on his back. SRK asks Shriparna what they do besides the show- she says they all study. Param tells SRK that he is a fan of his but his friends think he looks like John Abraham. Param teaches everyone how to do the bhangra. He has played cricket till college and he shows the kids some strokes. SRK says that if he doesn't know the answer he will hit him with a bat.

Shriya makes him murga when she helps him. SRK asks him how come he doesn't have a girlfriend. Param says "Even if I look like John doesn't mean I will get bipasha." When he is leaving, he sings a Punjabi song. All the kids go to him n start hugging him when he leaves.
    [​IMG]

Contestant 2:Srishti Baruah
    About Neelam: SRK welcomes Srishti Baruah from Assam. She was in the NCC so SRK makes them march on the set. She has got a lot of medals- one given by APJ Abdul Kalam for science.

Highlights: She teaches SRK Assamese words Lahe Lahe and Juhe Juhe(slow and fast). She says I really like you to SRK in Aasamese. SRK and Srishti do a Bihu dance.
    http://www.indya.com/paanchvipass/recap/recap_ep32.html

11. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

all his outfits in kapps makes him looks so so SO good, he's the only one i can concentrate on in those pics