1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shiv Sena targets Shah Rukh Khan for backing Pak players

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by DianaDimple, Jan 29, 2010.

1. calm179

calm179 Active Member

2. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Nobody here thinks ibos is "just a neutral Bollywood box office gross web site". In fact the site is an anti muslim site and so it is banned from the forum. Those links should not have been posted in the first place! It is a known fact that they hate Shahrukh Khan (and every other Khan) for one reason only, because he is a muslim. I don't know who are the ones whose site ibos is, but they are for sure some group similar to shiv sena... Meaning a racist hate filled anti muslim group... Please, delete those links...

Vicki, I absolutely understand your outrage, and I share it... But maybe what I said about this site gives you a context, and you understand what makes them say such crap. I know it's difficult, but we just have to ignore it, because there's nothing else to do. There are people in this world who hate those who are of different religion than themselves... :(

Please everyone, do NOT post anything from ibos, they are anti SRK they are not worth our attention.

3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

AW: Shiv Sena targets Shah Rukh Khan for backing Pak players

Gauri Khan thanks Shahrukh’s fans
    By: Bollywood Mantra Staff on 12th February 2010

Shahrukh Khan’s wife Gauri Khan thanked all the fans of Shahrukh Khan who went to watch ‘My Name Is Khan’ in an unfavorable condition. She said, “I thanked all the fans on behalf of Shahrukh and Karan’. She too went to watch the film in a theatre in Mumbai.

Shahrukh who is out of the country tweets, “I feel loved and humbled with the move of my fans”. It was a slow start but soon the theatres in Mumbai showed the banner of houseful. Mumbai police handled the situation with efficiently and restricted Shiv Sainiks to cause any harm to the audience and anyone associated with the film.

Fun Republic at Andheri took the initiative and opened the theatre for Shahrukh Khan’s die hard fans.

The film by Karan Johar was made with love and sincerity and the fans too showered immense love for Shahrukh and his film.

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/gauri-khan-thanks-shahrukh-s-fans/5403/

4. calm179

calm179 Active Member

I'm thinking Shiv Sena is hating MNIK. Thackery (both of them) is surely not liking what they hear of it. Very contrary to their stated political stance.

5. souad1

souad1 New Member

i probably should not accuse anybody without any proof, but it's really wierd this happened especially now, and in a region apperently they are the rulers there, so i think given that mumbaikers defied them they did this,and accused pak for doing it, only to show that srk was wrong and they were right!

6. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

Movie already lost 3-4 croes in mumbai due to cut of 700 shows due to sena thugs protests in first day:mad:

7. calm179

calm179 Active Member

have to admit, I see the coincidence also. However, I'm half way across the world and even if I do follow Indian politics, I really have no idea. Can't be someone pro srk because he would never condone such behavior. Does seem to be connection w/SRK's film, though. I find it hard to comprehend fundamentalist thinking. Why do people put themselves in such narrow ideological boxes? I never think of god as exclusive, rather inclusive...

So sorry for people in Pune. So unfair, unnecessary, inhumane, irreligious, uncaring...

8. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

No, no. Its to do with the Indian-Pakistani talks!
    I am so relieved!
    Srk has been through enough trauma over the film recently without having this to worry about too.

9. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

-- Bollywood support would’ve fuelled Sena issue: SRK --

Mumbai, Feb 20 – Many Bollywood stars had remained tight-lipped during the recent row between Shah Rukh Khan and the Shiv Sena. But the superstar said Saturday it was for the good as their reactions would have only aggravated matters.

The actor’s remarks about the inclusion of Pakistani players in the Indian Premier League (IPL) had sparked negative reactions from the Shiv Sena in Mumbai. The party even threatened to ban his latest film ‘My Name Is Khan’ in India’s entertainment capital, but Shah Rukh emerged unscathed.

Asked about how he felt when most industry members stayed away from commenting about the issue even though some did so on microblogging site Twitter, Shah Rukh told reporters: ‘It wouldn’t have subsided the issue. Rather it would have fuelled it.’

Shah Rukh visited Cinemax theatre in Versova and Fun Republic in Andheri here for promoting his film. He has put two graffiti walls there and asked the people to write about the changes that they would like to see in the world.

‘My Name Is Khan’ released worldwide Feb 12 and has been garnering a positive response ever since. Directed by Karan Johar, it also features Kajol.

IANS

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2010/02/bollywood-support-wouldve-fuelled-sena-issue-srk.html

10. souad1

souad1 New Member

what do they want him to say, when they ask him about other's reaction?even if he is hurt by it he will never show it or say it!