1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shiv Sena targets Shah Rukh Khan for backing Pak players

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by DianaDimple, Jan 29, 2010.

1. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

fine, it is not anyone but Mumbai's and theaters' lose. Shahrukh and his movies are welcome just about anywhere in this world. If Mumbaikars and their theater owners want to live under the dictatorship of SS then fine. Theater owners should go and kiss Bal Thakeray's feet too.

SRK fans in Mumbai can go to nearby cities if they want to watch MNIK. SRK fans in Mumbai should also ban going to movie theaters in Mumbai forever unless they play Shahrukh's movies.

2. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

strong words rumana :thumb:!

3. calm179

calm179 Active Member

This all makes me so angry! Arrest the leaders for threat and intimidation. Be done with it. Why are Munbaikers allowing this? Why don't they march in protest to strong arm tactics? Has sentiment turned toward Shiv Sena? If not, do away with them!

4. shallu.

shallu. Well-Known Member

I need confirmation. So is it true that MNIK is not showing in Maharashtra? I hope that's not the case please.

shallu.

5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

wtf? :lalala:
    this cant be true :hurt:

6. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

AW: Shiv Sena targets Shah Rukh Khan for backing Pak players

He just wanted to make a statement of humanity and it became a political statement
    and after i read Suketu Mehta`s" Maximum city, Bombay lost and found " i know that this is still very difficult and sometimes dangerous in this country. Not because of the people there but some parties fear to loose their legitimacy if it would come down with old bias and prejudices. I fear this is maybe the biggest problem Shahrukh has had in his carrer
    coz there is nothing he has to say sorry for but these ss expect him to do so.
    Feel so sorry for him coz i`m sure he blame it all to himself and is very worried now about his family and friends. And for MNIK its a desaster.

7. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Don't give up on it yet Ela.
    Lets see what happens.
    For Him its a tragedy - this raw grief he's showing shows us what trauma he's going through, but don't write the film off as a disaster.

8. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

:lol: so true
    lock them up and put the keys in disposal truck and get them crush up into dust.:D

One thread that make my heart swell:tsk:
    I am not even gonna bother catching up reading any more articles unless they are some good ones and by knowing so I will try and see some comments first.

9. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

These morons are now protesting in Delhi too I guess and there are threats from VHP in Gujrat.

I'm hoping *fingers crossed* that the people of this country give them a proper response. I don't care at this point whether you are a Shahrukh fan or not but anyone who is against these bigots needs to go out there and watch the movie.

10. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

BTW I know some here think that the Indian web site IBOS is "just a neutral Bollywood box office gross web site"....if that is so and it isn't a strongly prejudiced anti-Shahrukh site then why have they been publishing articles such as these the last two weeks now?...these are just 3 of them...they posted another 5 or 6 strongly anti-srk ones earller last week too:

History of Shahrukh Khan's politics against Indian security forces, and pro-Pakistan communalism
    Thursday, February 11, 2010
    see it at
    http://www.ibosnetwork.com/newsmanager/templates/template1.aspx?a=22008&z=4

British airport official on SRK: Khan is lying
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010
    http://www.ibosnetwork.com/newsmanager/templates/template1.aspx?a=22017&z=4

'Indian police can protect Rahul/Varun Gandhi, let Pakistan protect SR Khan'
    Tuesday, February 09, 2010
    http://www.ibosnetwork.com/newsmanager/templates/template1.aspx?a=22011&z=4

On Sena seeking to put Shah Rukh 'Pakistan' Khan in his place
    Monday, February 01, 2010
    http://www.ibosnetwork.com/newsmanager/templates/template1.aspx?a=21974&z=4

11. chandu28

chandu28 Well-Known Member

I WANNA SLAP PRIYADARSHAN & THROW HIM INTO A CAN OF THRASH

Friends,

Priyadarshan got on my nerves when he said on news channels that the whole SRK - Sena - Cong issue is a publicity stunt for the MNIK.

I got so wild and angry that I am playing a dart game every single day on Priyadarshan's poster. I wanna slap this one eyed idiot and throw him into the roadside thrashbin.

12. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Re: I WANNA SLAP PRIYADARSHAN & THROW HIM INTO A CAN OF THRASH

You cracked me up yaara:pound:

13. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

ppriyadarshan said that? the one who made Billu? he is so cheap minded if he thinks that!!!

& i just read someone on twitter said that the SS are using/treating SRK's tweets as an apology

i think they are saying that (the ss suckers i mean) because they know they have well and truly lost this game and that Mumbai has stood up to them so now they wanna show its them who let the Mumbai people watch the film :rolleyes:
    what losers

14. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

I so knew that was coming..lol! These people are beyond desperate and the media really needs to read all his tweets before stating something. That was his message to his fans :

am i gushing too much & regretting too often.well let me.its the first time i am fan..of my audience. a huge hug.u all r rockstars.

15. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

Let those who love Pak-lover SRK watch MNIK: Thackeray

MUMBAI: Virtually conceding that his party was whittling down its agitation against Shah Rukh Khan and his latest film "My Name is Khan", Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray said "those who want to see the film could do so."

He claimed the agitation against MNIK was successful, saying "whatever Shiv sainiks
    had to do, they did".

Shiv Sena never insisted that Shah Rukh Khan apologise to Shiv Sena, says Sena chief Bal Thackeray.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-watch-MNIK-Thackeray/articleshow/5565906.cms

16. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

:rant: what a loser

17. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

LIAR! He's a big fat ugly damn fackin liar!

18. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

:lol: hatersss:boxing:
    now who won. Theaters in India open to FULL house.

SRK's wife Gauri defies Sena Threat watches My Name Is Khan in theatre

Shah Rukh Khan's wife Gauri defied the Shiv Sena threat and stepped out to see Bollywood superstar's film My Name Is Khan at a local theatre on the opening day of its release.

Gauri, 39, who broke her silence in the tense Shah Rukh-Shiv Sena stand-off, said her husband is "very happy" with theinitial response to the film after remaining "sad" yesterday following the controversy over the release of the eagerly awaited picture.

A co-producer of the film herself, Gauri urged cinegoers to catch up with the movie saying it is a "beautiful" picture.

"He (Shah Rukh) was very very sad yesterday but today he is very happy that everybody in Mumbai and all over India has come to watch his film. Karan (Johar) is with him by his side, supporting him. We are very happy," Gauri said. Karan Johar is the director of the film.

"It is a beautiful film and everybody should watch it. At times like these, peace is the most important thing," she added.

http://filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=13640

19. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Until now none of this has made news in Finland, but couple of hours ago, the biggest newspaper in the country published a news about this on their website... It's a very narrow and quite uninformed article for me, because I have been following this so closely, I don't think it gives any real idea to people here what this is all about... Basically it just said that SRK had made a positive comments about Pakistani cricketers and now a group of hindu-nationalists are targeting him and his film. I will see tomorrow if it makes it to the printed version of the newspaper...

20. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

F**k Off SS!!!!! who needs you in this world? go and DIE sucker!!
    MNIK is about peace, humanity & love!!!!! pro all nations, pro all religions, pro all people from all walks of life!