1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shiv Sena targets Shah Rukh Khan for backing Pak players

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by DianaDimple, Jan 29, 2010.

1. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

I dont give a damn to SS!! in anycase Shereen how can u say Mumbai is slow?? i just checked Book My show...atleast 69% shows are sold out..and others r fast selling!

2. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

u mean western mumbai...

3. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

this is so ridiculous..i am shocked and can't believe it! how is this fair..:(:(

4. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

And the flip flops begins! These people are ludicrous. I just hope the security that would be provided is enough. I'm not sure if the advance booking is open for all theatres yet because till not so long ago the news channels here were reporting exactly that. The people who live in different cities and are Shahrukh fans should go and watch the movie more than once. Its just sad to see as to what all is happening in Mumbai. These people have no lives!

5. srkjuhi

Sorry for the double post but its being reported on channels in here that these idiots have damanged the screen of Metro cinema....arrrghhh! I feel sick even watching the news to be honest. Where the hell is the security?

6. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

shereen..not only western mumbai..but south, central also

7. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

Advanced booking wont be affected as much! Multiplex will have to refund if attacks are done or offer tickets for next show or day!

I dont understand the hypocrisy..its put my mood right off! The government need to get this Shiv Sena out! forget jailing these people..make sure they cannot even get bailed out! :D

8. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

salaam its started again? someone please tell me whats going on its heartbreaking and the government are doing what? inshallah allah will make everything well ameen

9. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

salaam if all has started again is there anything we can do anyone any contacts anything how do we know it started again? dont worry inshallah all will be well ameen

10. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

they are singing and dancing to Sajda with bangles on their hands :p
    joking, im listening to that song right now :lol:

the recent vid shows that the government are taking strict action against the SS violence so thats a good sign i think

11. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

wow music always settles the mood :lol:

12. souad1

souad1 New Member

being scared maked it even worse, they should stop this, till when they have to take this crap,i thought they love srk, where is this love?it gives such a bad image of india, what a shame!and for what?where is the issue here?

13. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_sena-damages-screens-ahead-of-my-name-is-khan-release_1345749

Sena damages screens ahead of My Name Is Khan release
    Divyesh Singh & Somendra Sharma / DNAWednesday, February 10, 2010 0:58 IST Email

Mumbai: Shiv Sena’s blades are out for the latest Shah Rukh Khan-starrer — literally. Screens were damaged on Tuesday as — despite the Sena’s proclamations that it would allow My Name Is Khan (MNIK) to be released peacefully in the state — Mumbai witnessed a spate of attacks on theatres and multiplexes. The violence was a protest against the opening of advance bookings for the movie.
    Police officials have arrested over 380 Shiv Sainiks allegedly involved in the incidents. The theatres attacked include Mehul in Mulund, Huma Adlabs near Kanjurmarg railway station and Big Cinemas (Metro) while demonstrations took place at other locations.

Local police stations have been put on alert and asked to keep a close eye on activities of Shiv Sainiks in their respective jurisdictions, said a senior police officer, adding that troublemakers would be picked up under preventive sections.
    Security measures were put in place early on Tuesday, with heavy police deployment outside theatres and multiplexes across the city after the attacks started in Mulund and Kanjurmarg.

The mayhem began around noon, when 30 to 40 Shiv Sainiks attacked the Mehul theatre. They broke the glass of the window which was accepting advance bookings of the film as well as the frames enclosing posters of MNIK. A staffer of Mehul cinema said, “They barged into the theatre armed with sticks and bamboos shouting slogans against the film; the rampage went on for nearly twenty minutes.” Ganesh Lodha, manager, Mehul cinema, said, “Our staffers were not injured but the entrance and booking windows were damaged.”

The second attack was on the Huma Adlabs multiplex near the Kanjurmarg railway station where 16 Shiv Sainiks bought tickets for a Three Idiots show. Once inside, they shouted slogans against Shah Rukh Khan and tried to damage the screen using a blade that they were carrying with them.

Later in the day, at around 5:30pm, Santosh Mane, a 38-year-old Sena activist, not only managed to sneak into Big Cinema (Metro), just a stone’s throw away from the Mumbai police headquarters, but also damage the screen using a blade. He had bought tickets for the movie Striker. “After the movie got over, Mane went near the screen and tore it with a blade which he had concealed,” said police inspector Pradeep Londe of Azad Maidan police station.

Even though Mane claimed that he was alone, the police suspect that there were three more activists involved. The police are on the lookout for them.

On how Mane managed to sneak in with a blade, a police official said, “If a heavy metal is being carried through a metal detector, there is a specific indication. But if the metal is of low gauge, such as a coin, watch or mobile phone, the indication is of a different nature and the frisking is not very strict in those cases.”

Meanwhile, around thirty to forty Sainiks staged a demonstration at
    R Mall complex in Mulund but could not do any damage as police officials reached the spot and arrested them. Similarly, at Shreyas Cinema in Mulund and Neelyog, R City Mall and Jai Ganesh in Ghatkopar, Sainiks staged demonstrations but could do any damage due to the police bandobast at these places.

Additional commissioner of police, East Region, Ritesh Kumar told DNA earlier on Tuesday that they “have picked up around 206 Shiv Sainiks and the process is still on. Police staff has been posted at these places; also, state reserve police force (SRPF) companies will be deployed to avoid any such attacks in future”.

14. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

ya allah heal the world make the screenings of this film good and peaceful ameen

15. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

IT WILL NOT RELEASE IN MUMBAI..PEOPLE BACKED OUT..SENA WON:)

AND SENA EVEN SAID, THEY WILL NOT ALLOW ANY SRK MOVIE IN FUTURE..SEEMS LIKE THEY WILL.

WTF SRK IS DOING THERE?? HE CAN SHIFT TO DIFFERENT PLACE..SHIFT THE BOLYWOOD FOR ANOTHER CITY OR LEAVE TO DUBAI AND MAKE FILMS..WE WILL SEEE, WE WILL SEE THEM AND MAKE THEM BIG HITS ALONE.

JUST LEAVE THIS BULSHYTT AND LEAVE PEACEFULLY WITH FAMILY.

LOVE YOU SRK, HOW CAN I EXPRESS MY WOODDEN FEELINGS NOW..

16. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

:scared:
    What???? Where did you get this from????

17. srkjuhi

Many multiplexes have backed out depsite the assurance from the government on security. The security is there but they have been getting regular threats from SS workers and have now decided they don't want to take a risk. I don't know how to react. What more can the government do than provide them with the secuity and if then too they feel its a risk then I guess its their decision.

The SS can go to hell for all I care. These people are sick. All they care about is freaking publicity that they are getting in plenty because of this issue .

18. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

violence is not the answer...:tsk::tsk:

19. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

they are having a tele conference with srk and kjo..hope god gives the plex owners the balls to stand up against the SENA!

20. srkjuhi

If they don't release it now then I just don't see as to when will they be able to.