1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

share your corner

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by bluey[Ru], Sep 4, 2009.

1. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, Pri!! I feel for you. Why don't you just take these photos and put them up as a reminder. You know, the photos you posted here! A photo of your photos! It won't be a total washout, didi! I can totally understand your stress. :hug:

2. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Shit...:(:(...but you still have them right yaar? You can still look at them :heart: and put as many as you can up in your apartment.:heart: And hopefully one day you'll be able to put more of them up again!:hug::kiss:

3. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Owhhh that sucks! :( When I moved I had to get used to my new room as well yaar. Wasn't able to put up posters because they don't stick to my wall. But I still saved all my posters and it just feels good now that I still have them with me :eek: Maybe you can just put up one or two of your favorite pictures against the wall? :)

4. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

i still have all the pics/posters. dunno if i can put them up in my new apt. had to take them down first.. bc now since my apartment is back on the market.. ppl are going to come and take a look at the unit. but it's still sad.. my house doesn't have personality anymore :lol: it's soo blah and boring :bored:
    my cousin came by last night and saw the bare walls.. and was like.. "wow.. you're REALLY moving.. it's final now.. shahrukh is gone"

5. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

i wish i joinned planet while i was in bangladesh, my whole house was my corner then...! would have loved to upload pictures & share with you all :frown:...! loved to see the pics of ur corner pri, it reminded me of my house back home...! :sad: sad to hear u had to get them down, i know how it feels, :sad: i also had to take down some of them, but most still remains :wink: when i go to bangladesh again, will sure get snaps for all of u & upload later :nod:

6. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

don't know if this counts as a corner, but these post cards, writing pads, calenders, stickers etc are what i managed to bring with myself to USA...! uploaded the pic in twitter as well, so pardon me those who already saw this :eek:

DSCN0387.jpg

jg2k says thanks.
  7. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

Re : share your corner

a week ago i put up the poster of this pic [​IMG] it's very very big i just love it but my dad has just noticed it and asked me to take it off the wall , he thinks it's too appealing because it's really big, i have a poster of SRK bare-chested in darde disco but he told me this one is ok!!maybe because it's not big......now i'm thinking of putting it on the ceiling....:crazy::crazy::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Introducing... The sexiest wall of my bedroom!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

03022011.jpg

Sorry guys! Got a little hyper I guess - and am also profusely thanking the gal/guy who designed the colored printer! :hail:

Ishq19, Neeran and danshula thank this.
  9. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

G.one is in my bedroom as well :p

10. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Not really a corner in my house (hubby would kill me :rolleyes::p) but i have something new in my car i would like to share here :)

CIMG5171.jpg

Without Jayas help i wouldn't have it. :hug::kiss: We had lots of fun creating it :D :madgrin:

MaryAnnK, Wafa, Jasmine and 1 other person say thanks.
  11. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

So cool, so you made it? I've actually had the same idea!

12. Ella

Yeh, Jaya found a website where they make any plates you want. :D

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  13. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

14. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

I'm slowly building up a collection of posters from Shah Rukh Khan's films. Most are 11 x 17 size. I'm putting them in nice frames. I don't have them up on my wall yet, but I will be putting them around the television in the family room sometime. My children all have posters of SRK in their bedrooms-- Ra.One & Don mainly. My older girls have other posters of SRK that they got off of e-bay. I've got quite a few books written about Shah Rukh Khan, including Still Reading Khan, the one that is like a big scrapbook. I found some great storage bins that are meant for DVDs, and I have SRK's films organized chronologically in them. The bins stay in my bedroom. SRK's films aren't mixed in with the other films in our home.

15. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

16. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

What's the website?

17. Ella

You better ask Jaya, but its in the USA, so can't be better for you :D

18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I love that Ella, so cute!!
    and thanks to Jaya, where is she these days??

Ella says thanks.
  19. Ella

Me love it too .. my way to pimp my car :D:p

20. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

I have my small but growing collection of SRK DVDs on a bookshelf in my room. I make screen caps and download photos quite often to post on Planet SRK. Usually I don't save them on my computer but I have a few of them that I couldn't bear to part with. They hang out on my computer desk top...I tried to make the one of SRK putting the scope on a hunting rifle (from when they were making MNIK) into a screen saver. It came out too big so all you see is his midsection holding the gun. It shows up on my screen when I go to iPhoto. I kind of like it... (I'm a real moron with computer stuff so I have no clue how to get rid of it even if I wanted to...)
    I honestly couldn't bear to have pictures of him up on the walls. My heart always goes all flippity flop every time I see a picture of him...it's like I have this incurable medical condition...

Prerna Dewan and Jasmine thank this.