1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

share your corner

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by bluey[Ru], Sep 4, 2009.

1. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

hello everyone :wave:
    i've had this idea this morning :D i hope its the right place to put it in, cause its related to SRK so.. :eek: and its about your CORNER that is dedicated to Shah Rukh Khan :madgrin:
    some people have walls full of his pictures and some, have their own SRK corner :D:heart:
    this is mine:
    [​IMG]
    magazines, movies and a frame with Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi picture in it :love::heart:

if you have one, share it with us :D

2. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

:lol:
    i dont have a corner but i have box and stuff with him and i cant put posert or his pic bc Dad and Mam wont allwoed it :( anyway thanks for the topic yaar
    want to see the others corners :madgirn:

3. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

I also don't have a corner, because if I do my mom will officially call me "crazy", but I keep the good staff hidden in my room. I can get them out and put them in a corner to get a picture. I only have some photos and two shirts. About the magazines , I can't find any here in my country, also the DVD's but I have hundreds of CD's and DvD's which I copied. Any way if the pics and shirs are enough, I'll take a pic and post it.

Hope my mom won't see me doing this.

4. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

I also don't have a corner, I have a rack to kep his dvd's.

My corner of srk is my lap top, everywhere in it, its SRK:kiss:

5. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

i also dont have a corner lol hahahah

6. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: share your corner

what a sweet idea Ru :hug: :D

i also have no right corner, but Shah Rukh is everywhere :nod: dvds in the rack, books too, cups and sig pen were used all days :p, my lappy is full of him, cds and OM symbol in the car, no posters put up (my hubby would kill me :rolleyes:), but i could take a pic of my office place at work :madgrin:

7. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

Nice thought Ru!

That's my "corner" - a 1 meter collage hanging on the wall made by my dear daughter:kiss: with our own photos after our last Berlinale-visit. When you click to enlarge, you can recognize the tickets for OSO:heart: and the discusion in HAU1:heart:

[​IMG]

8. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

9. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

I don't have a corner because my husband would definitely become too jalous!! lol
    but I have DVD's and also some stuff, in my wardrobe....

Woa Pri, your walls are fantastic!!!

10. Ella

11. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

thank you :kiss::hug:
    it's more of shah's room than it is mine now.. :lol:

12. Ella

AW: Re: share your corner

:lol: but you live in :madgrin:

13. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

Re: AW: Re: share your corner

better than that... i sleep in it!! :eyebrows:
    :madgrin::madgrin:

14. Ella

AW: Re: AW: Re: share your corner

:heh: happy you are :faint: :hug: :kiss:

15. donshema

wow That's is the best decorated room I have ever seen, I always imagine to make my room like that but my mom would kill me thinking I got crazy........also I won't be able to study in a room like that suurounded by SRK everywhere, it will keep my mind and eyes busy:loco:, so for keeping my future I can't have that, but I love your room, you must have spent lot of time doing this. :thumb:

16. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

thank you shaima! :kiss::hug:
    yeh.. it did take me very long to do it.. but it was so worth it :thumb: my mom and my dad complained in the beginning.. but i do live alone, and they only visit here.. so it's ok for the most part... but my mom is constantly complaining tht she can't clean the walls... :rolleyes: but im used to it now.. the other day. she was like.. take the pictures off of the fridge.. bc she needs to clean it.. and i was just like :suspicious: don't think so... :nono:
    also.. thankfully.. i DONT study in tht room.. otherwise i would have failed for sure..i study in the living room!

17. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Pri, that's sooooooo cooooooooooool!!!! I wish I could to that to my room but I can't...

I don't have a official corner for Shahrukh yet but I'm planning to do. :)

18. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

oh wow!! :D:D
    thats great ji :kiss::D
    PRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jaw:
    beautiful yaara! :madgrin:

and those who dont have corners.. how about planning to have one like Rumana said? :madgrin::thumb:

19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i have another corner, right next to my bed :eek::eek:
    [​IMG]

20. donshema

Ru that's soooooooo nice, I really wish to have this book but I don't know how to get it, did you buy it from your country?