1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shahrukh's Smokes

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by srkfan4u, Jan 18, 2007.

1. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Don't worry, I don't get you wrong! :hug:

Everyone has the right for her/his very own opinion.... :nod:

I share your opinion about the medias and letters to him too... :nod:

I smoked too, many years ago.... :eek:
    I know both sides and I also understand him.... :nod:

2. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

thanks sanjani!!!

3. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

Originally Posted by agacia View Post
    Meghna04 is right-it is Wills Classic
    I happen to have one of SRK's cigarettes framed in a nice picture frame (yes I know I'm )

On the set of Chak De! during a break some extras and SRK were having a smoke on a balcony. I was having mine about 2 meters away from him SRK was called back on the set just as he lit up another cigarette, he had a puff and had to put it out in the ashtray. As I was putting out mine I could not help it and took his as memorabilia (yes I know )

My sister keeps on joking that I have SRK's DNA

hahahahahaha thats soooo cute!! I would have done the same sweetie :p you are "Not" crazy LOL......

This is nothing new we all know SRK smokes......
    I would like to say that everybody can make there own choices, including our KING. Weather this is good or bad for him, its really none of our business. He is a grown man and I'm pretty sure he knows what smoking can do...
    Billions of people smoke...doesn't make it right, BUT its there choice
    I am pretty sure a lot of family and friends have told SRK to quit...but at the end of the show its SRK who makes the last decision.

4. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

I dont knw any brand but 1thing i knw is that he shud stop smoking...really wheneva i c him smoking i feel sooo bad cz its effecting his health...plzzzzzzzzz shahrukh khan if u r reading our messages then plzz stop smoking...its really bad 4 ur n our health...:tape::tape::tape: