1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

ShahRukh Khan's Birthday

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Sep 16, 2006.

?

voting for SRK´s birthday gift

Poll closed Sep 24, 2006.
  1. comic/pop art collage

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  2. book with members own poem,greetings,drawing,...

21 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. moviescenes with speech bubbles

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. T-Shirt with self created drawing, collages, planetlogo

17 vote(s)
    28.3%
  5. jigsaw puzzle with pic/collage

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. flower bouqet with note cards, messages, pics

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. Video games

13 vote(s)
    21.7%
  1. tixa

tixa New Member

Time flys, Pakiza, so we have to stress ourself a little bit! :becky: It was a pleasure to help! You all are welcome! :grouphug:

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

ok, back from shopping for the King.
    I got 5 video games. One is for PS3 which is

NHL 2K7 (ice hockey/National Hockey League) - $59.99
    there is no other hockey games but ice but its very popular game.
    there are not many games for PS3 out now, and I didn't like the rest, either too aggressive or didn't seem too exciting.

the rest are the most popular PS2 games according to the manager of the store:
    Ultimate Alliance - $59.99 (I just seen it online at another store for $39.99 :mad: I will have to go get the credit for that) it has spiderman as one of the characters to select amongst 6 others.

FIFA 07 Soccer - $59.99 - I was told this game is new just came out 2 weeks ago. I know he has another FIFA game but this is a new one.

Tourist Trophy true riding simulator. from the makers of Gran Turismo $39.99. I thought of Aryan when I saw it coz he likes Hritik/Dhoom I thought he will enjoy playing this with his dad.

and finally, the most popular game that everyone talked about in the store
    Final Fantasy XII - $49.99.

Total above with tax was $295.00

I also mentioned I will get him something for his back/neck from sharper image. I meant to say from Brookstone. now you know that I don't shop a lot :p I get the stores mixed up and I drove all the way to sharper image to find out that's not what I was looking for. oh well.

Theraspa - professional percussion massager- for his neck and back $99

Theraspa - a travel cushioned pillow kit. $35
    I don't know why they don't have it on their website, but its a new neck wrap, light and it snaps around the neck. comfortable and vibrates to give massage. its similar to this but it wraps around, same color:
    http://www.brookstone.com/store/product.asp?wid=5&cid=95&sid=9503&pid=529511

it runs with batteries so I bought batteries to go with.
    theraspa and the Nap wrap together are $150 inlcuding tax.

I also ordered the book "The world is flat" $21 including tax recommended by our Joelette (filmifan).

The king is SPOILED !:p

3. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

great choices sweetie,thanx for all this hard work, only u can do all this

4. silvblau

silvblau New Member

@ Wafa:)
    Woow, the videogames are all fantastic. I ask my son about that, and he said that all the games are brilliant. He don´t know the game for PS3, it´s not out here.

Theraspa - professional percussion massager- for his neck and back $99
    That is a super idea.:thumb: :thumb:
    Now our sweetheart becomes so much gifts.

Wafa, I had made an account over pay pal. Tomorrow I can send you the money. Sorry , that I am so late.

5. Anoush

Anoush SRK's Lovely Sister

wowwww wafa , great choice

Final Fantasy XII , wowww it is so good

thanks so much , i am sure srk will like them

6. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Good choice Wafa :hug:

Final Fantasy is a really good choice. Even my kids love to play all the Final Fantasy games. Tourist Trophy seems a very good game too for boys/men.:thumb:

The massage thing sounds good too. I have to ask SRK after using it if it helps, I could need this too for my neck :p

Thanks for your efforts Wafa:) :heart:

7. najet

najet dil se

Re : ShahRukh Khan's Birthday

oh thank you WAFA for your work you are as usual brilliant, :thumb: :thumb:

I would have liked to be with you to make these purchases of gifts I am sure that Shah rukh will like these plays and in Aryan the dad and the son will be spoiled, my son adores the plays which you bought it are very jealous and want the same ones we will see that for Christmas, and it is so nice to have penséo with its neck, I hope that it will like our gifts you will give us news if it likes our gifts

8. srkbest

srkbest New Member

oh my god all the gifts sound amazing....i am sure srk will love them....(also very costly....as he is the KING) i am sorry i guess i don't know from before...but how is he going to recieve the gifts is wafa or someone going and handing the gifts to him???...........sorry i didn't join this thread early enough to know...

9. malukita7

malukita7 Yeh ladka hai Allah!

Re : ShahRukh Khan's Birthday

thanx so much Wafa Didi :kiss: !!! you're the best :thumb:
    (did you receive my money order? :eek: )

10. srkbest

srkbest New Member

i found out too late to participate in the whole birthday messages and gift planning.....but you guys did an awsome job....hopefully next i won't miss it (stupid me!!)

11. clochette

clochette New Member

Well, now we know all the birthday gifts ShahRukh will receive from the planetsrk - it's just like birthday and Christmas on the same day. I'm really impressed. And I say a deep and warm and huge THANK YOU to Wafa, Evy, Gai, Tina and Carol (sorry if I forgot to mention somebody) whose dedication to our forum and to ShahRukh has made them done all the work!! And I think every single contribution of every member adds just the sparkling light to our love which Wafa will transfer to ShahRukh.

12. semaay

semaay Senior Member

THANK YOU!!!!

Great choices, Wafa! I cannot wait until we will be able to give him these presents!

And not to forget: a THANK YOU to Gai for her work on the t-shirt, to Carol for the birthday card and Evy and Tina for the fanbook!

What a fantastic team we have here at planetsrk!!

13. Maryam

Maryam Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your effort, Wafa :kiss:

Youp, you´re rifgt: He is really spoiled :p

14. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Wow, that's truly a fantabulous choice of gifts !!! :thumb:

Thanks a million Didi :hug: :heart: :kiss: for going on a shopping spree for us to get together all the prezzies
    for our King of Hearts. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm sure he'll enjoy each of the gifts deeply. :D

And boy... isn't it just wonderful to spoil him !?! :love:

15. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Oh yes Gai... it's really wonderful to spoil him! :D :love: :heart:

Thanks Wafa, Gai, Evy, Tina., Carol and all the others for the help to make all this possible!
    I really wish to see his eyes when he receives the birthday gifts!

the gifts are so fantastic... hey! I'm really proud on all of you! :grouphug: :kiss:

16. Astri

Astri New Member

You guys are amazing. That's what I like about this wonderful forum.:thumb:

17. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

yup!!

thx alot honey for all teh sHOPPING u did:D :heart: :first:

18. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

i'm lost somewhere in the middle! sorry...
    but definitely u guys are sooooooo amazing!

19. avggomez

avggomez New Member

luvely wafa di!!!! how i wish i caould contribute to it. anywaz great jobs done!

20. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

WoW Wafa nice gifts:heart: :heart: :heart:

I like that massage thing :p