1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

ShahRukh Khan on life after Kaun Banega Crorepati

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by Kalsoom_24, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

‘MY MIDDLE CLASS

Shah Rukh Khan on life after Kaun Banega Crorepati

¦ Princy Jain
    Print Edition of HT

Hosting a television show Was great fun. I know it sound s clichéd but that’s the truth. Professionally it’s been very smooth. I didn’t even realise that the first season had come to an end.

Of course, it’s been tiring, but that’s the difference between films and television. The show is based on a set format. So the biggest challenge is to innovate daily within that format. Role reversal Besides getting the money and answers right, the person on the hot seat has one other thing on his mind. He says to himself, “I don’t want to make a fool of myself.” When I came as a contestant, I was conscious of that too. Also, I was very curious about how it all works. Now, as a host I know it all.

But I’m sure if I ever come as a guest again, I’ll still be bothered about not making a fool of myself. Us and them It’s strange, but I find myself much closer to reality now. From dawn to sunset, my day is spent in fulfilling creative dreams. No matter how much I’ve always maintained and spoken about my middle class upbringing, somewhere the touch with the reality was waning.

Being at the studios for years, everything is larger than life for me. From films to my roles, to the hoardings on the road, everything is getting bigger by the day. As the host of Kaun Banega Crorepati, I met normal people and realised what it’s like to lead a life, where means are an end in themselves. And some values don’t change. For instance, no matter how big or small a person, everyone loves their children to death, everyone has a lucky day and everyone believes in God. Madame Tussauds Yes. Tussauds feels awesome as one would feel after winning two crores. It’s momentous since it reflects the significance and reach of the Indian entertainment industry.

On a personal note, if this had happened six years ago, it would have been the ultimate achievement for me. But today, after having come closer to reality, it’s been humbling, which makes it special.

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

On a personal note, if this had happened six years ago, it would have been the ultimate achievement for me. But today, after having come closer to reality, it’s been humbling, which makes it special.

I love what he said. good things happen to good people and he is the best so I hope the best for him is still yet to come.

3. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

I think to host KBC has been a truly special and unforgettable experience for Shah Rukh and all of us... it gave him a new posibility to connect and interact with all different kinds of people... and he did it in such a wonderful and heart-warming way. :heart:

It's Shah Rukh who has made KBC so special and I really hope he'll do another season. :thumb:

4. najet

najet dil se

Re : Shah Rukh Khan on life after Kaun Banega Crorepati

Shah rukh was formidable over this season KBC he was more close to people even those which did not like him then he has to take up a great challenge day after day he was impresionnant with humour much of anybody including me felt love speaking with him and which they knew us hi very near to us all and was forever ceased liking eonly he makes and to love us I hope to see very soon for a springtide on the TV and I cross the fingers so that these films are a great success he deserves so much because he is best and special one in all what he touches, I pray for him so that the best in the future

5. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

I'm Closer to Reality Now-SRK

[​IMG]

6. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thank you! :thumb: :thumb: :)

7. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

"...I find myself much closer to reality now" - SRK

By Krishna Jewel, AllBollywood.com Staff
    March 29, 2007

New Delhi: Princy Jain of Hindustan Times recently had the pleasure of interviewing SRK in a candid ten-minute conversation over the phone.

The KBC experience Was great fun. I know it sounds cliched, but that's the truth. Professionally it has been very smooth. I didn't even realise that the first season had come to an end. Of course, it's been tiring, but that's the difference between film and television. The show is based on a set format. So the biggest challenge is to innovate daily within the format.

Role Reversal Besides getting the money and the answers right, the person on the hot seat has one other thing on his mind. He says to himself, "I don't want to make a fool of myself." When I came as a contestant, I was conscious of the same. Also, I was very curious about how it all works. Now, as a host I know it all.

But I'm sure, if I come as a guest once again, I will still be bothered about not making a fool of myself.

Us and them It is strange, but I find myself much closer to reality now. From sunup to sunset my day is spent in fulfilling creative dreams. No matter how much I have always maintained and spoken about my middle class upbringing, somewhere the touch with the reality was waning.

Being in the arclights for years, everything is larger than life for me. From the films to the roles, to the hoardings on the road, everything is getting bigger by the day. As the host of KBC, I met normal people and realised what it's like to live a life, where means are an end in themselves. And some values unchanging. For instance, no matter how big or small a person, everyone loves their children to death, everyone has a lucky day, everyone believes in God...

Madame Tussauds Yes. It feels awesome as one would feel after winning two crores. It is momentous since it reflects the significance and reach of the Indian entertainment industry. On a personal note, had this happened six years back, it would have been the ultimate achievement for me. But today, after having come closer to reality, it has been humbling for me, which makes it special.

http://www.allbollywood.com/v2/bd/stc/nws/2007/3/29/23208.shtml