1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shahrukh Khan in conversation with Yash Chopra

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Hall of Fame' started by Karan#1, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

2. mo0on-light

mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

the sad is this movie will be lat movie...i will miss srk and yash on movies...there is no bollywood romance movies anymore without yash chopra touch...

RizwanaShahrukh and mumbiene thank this.
  3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Wouls so love to have subtitles with this.
    By the look on srk's face Yashji is obviously saying something very nice about him. :D (post#79)

4. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Shahrukh Khan in Conversation with Yash Chopra WITH ENG SUBS Part 1/4

Shahrukh Khan in Conversation with Yash Chopra WITH ENG SUBS Part 2/4

lauraleedooley, MaryAnnK, Mara and 3 others thanked this.
  5. mumbiene

Shahrukh Khan in Conversation with Yash Chopra WITH ENG SUBS Part 3/4

lauraleedooley, Mara and Vegainko thank this.
  6. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

Shahrukh Khan in Conversation with Yash Chopra WITH ENG SUBS Part 4/4

7. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

I just finished seeing Shah Rukh Khan & Yash Chopra's conversation with English subtitles. It was so nice to understand everything. Now I want to go find all of Yash Chopra's films and watch them in chronological order. I loved having this opportunity to hear him speak and learn more about his life and his work in films. I loved seeing the love between Shah Rukh Khan and Yash Chopra.

8. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

Capture.JPG
    "I could never think of loving a girl, she's no more and then I start loving her daughter." - which film?

9. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

this is the story of lamhe and not jthj.

phul and iamsrking thank this.
  10. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

Haven't we already posted the complete interview in an earlier post on pg 3? why are there parts of the interview being posted again? isn't this a dp? it's not like this one has subs..
    just a general question.. nothing else :)

11. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Yes. :)

12. mumbiene

13. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

As most of our members here don't understand Hindi anyway its ok to just post one link to the HD vids Marlies. And btw the whole show, posted by Pri, is from one of the YRF official youtube channels. :)

14. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting them with subtitles!!! Makes listening a little more enjoyable and my ears don't have to strain so much!! ;)

15. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

What Yashji said about Shah Rukh who never wants to get paid and who always sets himself free for his films makes me have tears... So mcuh respect between these 2 men ( 3 if you count Adi) who are only following their love for Cinema ! This is simply beautiful

Gosh... Shah Rukh's emotion at the end... when Yashji announces that "he's done", I'm literally crying now...

prilvsrk says thanks.
  16. lauraleedooley

lauraleedooley Bollywood Blogger

This might be a big ask - but I'm trying to transcribe SRK's conversation with Yash Chopra in ENGLISH - I'm using the English subtitled version posted by MrsPizarro92, but I notice there are a few holes (perhaps due to difficulty in hearing the conversation). If anyone is willing to review the transcript, I'd be happy to give them contributor credit for the final version that I share - Here is the first one https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l1IK88f0MiSE5sfw91aXqxsBWU38BlYHZlDlyhgX_1g

I will have a second one done by Wednesday ...

TessaRose says thanks.