1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shahrukh in Dhaka Bangladesh

Discussion in 'Concerts and Carnivals Gallery' started by natalyaK, Dec 10, 2010.

1. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

2. kotsheno

kotsheno Well-Known Member

3. kotsheno

4. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

HE looks so cute:hug:

http://d.imagehost.org/view/0242/15-452559892

he is still wearing that ring....but during the show he was only wearing his wedding ring

he seems to love that red vest coat.....saw him wearing it many times:thumb:

5. shallu.

shallu. Well-Known Member

SRK and Rani

[​IMG] [​IMG]

shallu.

6. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

SO happy to see Yaseen back! :D

7. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

8. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

GOOD TO SEE HIM AND RANI TOGETHER..
    WE MISS HIS OLDER JODIS

9. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

10. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

AW: Shahrukh in Dhaka Bangladesh

[​IMG]

11. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

12. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

good to know he's reached home :hug:
    thanks for all the pics

13. coolcat

coolcat Well-Known Member

I think these was most mesrable concert he want to ohhhh my god people he called on stage are so annoying and sutpid am happy he return home

14. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

yeah i second you on that
    at first i was so excited because i know there are ALOT of SRK fans in bangladesh
    but people there apparently dont know how to treat a guest with warmth and respect
    SRK made a HUGE effort to speak bengali in the beginning before his acts on stage and it was beautiful and he sounded cute :heart: he even asked politely to make it easier for him and just try to converse with him in a mix of english/hindi whichever comes to them easily
    i would have thought a majority of people there are educated in english since theres big schools/colleges/universitys there but i guess not

english is the most common language everywhere which helps people communicate with each other, even if its their 2nd or 22nd language
    whether a person knows 1/2 a word or the whole damn dictionary

its because Dhaka is a city full of stuck-up snobs who have no reason to be :peace:
    maybe Sylhet would have been a better city to do the concert but i dont know if they have a huge stadium there

i certainly hope SRK never goes there again, let them try and fail for the next 100 years, they deserve that

i should really stop going on about it but even though its the next day the shame hasnt worn off, its just every other country has treated him well and gave him good memories and my own country gives him this :tsk:
    pathetic. so disappointed

15. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

to the actual performances of everyone, im happy with it.
    you've got to remember a lot of them have their own film to work for right now so they are all busy and had only a few days to practise this
    most of the performances were remembered ones so they wouldnt have to take too long making a whole new routine
    plus some of them are injured

so considering everything i think all stars there gave it their absolute best as much as they could and i thank them for that :clap2::thumb:

and now im going to shut up :lol:

16. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

17. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

I agree with you Shulee. Dhaka is certainly full of crappy people. They spent all their lives in rural sides (rural in Bangladesh is so different from rural in western countries), and later comes to Dhaka for higher education or jobs. English is always a major problem, even you would find a graduate student who cannot speak English fluently, he might know it but cannot speak because the language is not at all used in Bangladesh. I was already afraid wondering what might happen when Shah calls people on stage, I was in fact worried about how they are going to communicate.

I knew people he picks randomly might not be able to talk in English, and their hindi won't be perfect either, or they might not be able to speak hindi at all. And to our bad luck he picked an illiterate rascal :tape:, who spoiled everything. I also agree with what Rumana said that many of Shah fans couldn't attend because of exam and financial issues. If there were more youngsters the quality of the show would have been better. The new generation is atleast working towards English, and the students of English medium schools, speak English fluently(me being an example). The problem is that Shah always picks middle aged people, and so the disaster happened. Some one should have told him to pick young people in BD.

And just to let you know, this was the first ever concert of such a big scale in Bangladesh. Nothing of this sort ever took place before, which resulted in so much technical errors. They should have experimented with someone lower than Shah's status, and then once they were prepared they could have called him. I am just thankful to Shah that he went, I can't tell you what die hard fans he has there. They deserved to have a glance of him, if not for the show they might would never have been able to be near his presence. The concert for Shah will be just "another" concert, but for people who loves him so much it will be "the most memorable night" of their life. I am just happy for the SRK maniacs, and want to forget the rest. Just hope some incidents didn't took place, and next time even if they invite Shah they are well prepared, and organize the program for a better quality people.

Love Shah to death, and so thankful that like always he behaved with the people in a way as if he belonged there. :rolleyes::kiss:

18. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

Lmao, at the people on stage..WHAT WAS THAT?? It's so odd to watch some clips??

Any ways, thanks for sharing..

19. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

I don't think english or richness has some thing to do with manners. Simply few on stage had no manners to treat to a guest.

20. kotsheno