1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shahrukh’s next tentatively titled Chak De

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Rajshri, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Shahrukh’s next tentatively titled Chak De

2005 didn’t see much of Shahrukh Khan except for Paheli and a couple of guest appearances. But the king has some really big films in 2006. He has just finished his shoot for Karan Johar's ‘Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna’, which might possibly release in the month of July. He is starting his shoot for Farhan Akhtar's ‘Don’ very soon. As per him it is one of the best screenplays he has ever come across. Subsequently he will be shooting for Farah Khan's ‘Happy New Year’ in the month of August. The film is going to be his home production. Shah Rukh is also doing a film with director Shimit Amin of Ab Tak Chhappan fame. The film is tentatively titled ‘Chak De’ and its story is based on the Indian Hockey Team.

Doing all these life-size movies with some extraordinarily talented directors being in charge, this Khan seems to be all set to reclaim his throne of the ultimate king of Bollywood in 2006.

2. Astri

Astri New Member

Wow...!!! Shahrukh will play hockey

3. Geeta

Geeta Active Member

Thanks for sharing Raj Didz!! We will get spoiled by him in 2006 lol :peace:

"Reclaim his throne"??? :confused: Who said he lost his rightfull place on the throne :p, lol what a stupid way to end that article :p

4. Astri

Astri New Member

Only that writer who said it:p

5. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

I like the title name lol...Chak De! :D

6. Geeta

Geeta Active Member

hahahaha shit yeah that's true :tape:

7. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks Rajshri.:)

Yea...the writer needs to go reclaim his brain...

8. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh planning his next movie

Shah Rukh planning his next movie

By Judi Silva ©2006 Bollyvista.com

Shah Rukh Khan After just finishing Karan Johar's 'Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna', SRK will soon be shooting for Farhan Akhtar's 'Don', which according to him, it is one of the best screenplays he has ever come across. He will then take on the shooting for the next project, Farah Khan's 'Happy New Year', which incindentally will be produced by his company, Red Chillies Entertainment.

When these are completed, Shah Rukh will be doing a film with director Shimit Amin of 'Ab Tak Chhappan' fame. The film is tentatively titled 'Chak De'. The story is based on the Indian Hockey Team

9. Rajshri

Re: Shah Rukh planning his next movie

Chak De! :peace: Sounds cute :p I'll merge it with the topic I posted oki? :)

10. josh

josh Member

Yeahhhh!2006 will be SHAHRUKH´s year.Can´t wait to see all the films.It´s so ever:If somebody has not so much films in a year the journalists think the actors lost her position.But we know that´s not true.;) SAHRUKH never can lost HIS position.

11. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

LOL like that song...except the title sounds more cuter when it's associated with Shahrukh :p "Yo Frankie..Chak De Phatte!" :D

12. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Wuuuuaaaahhhh! I'm soooo nervous....

I can't wait to see the movies..... wuuuuuaaaahhhhh......!

Thanks Rajshri and Lia!

13. Rajshri

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I LOVE it when he does that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: The way he bites his lip... O MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

OMG i knowww!!! And then the way he does the "Muah" :p :heart:

15. Rajshri

Makes me want to 'Muah' him all over... [​IMG]

16. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

LOL yea u said it gurl! ;) :p