1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh's Paheli Costume Contest - Winner announced!

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by Wafa, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Cosima

Cosima SRK`s heartbeat

Re: Win SRK's costume ** HOT!!!!!!

Oh dear, I will not getting any sleep,:eek: untill I have all the 500 postings done.
    Wafa you found a other Nattu:)crazy:). Such a great prize, but I wish everybody good luck too. Whoever will be so lucky.:thumb:

2. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

very very HOT!!!
    Start posting n be active members...we all have equal chance of winning right?

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

wow this is going to be a tough competition!!! i mean wow, the prize is mind blowing!!! cant wait for it to start :)

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

no shervin, its not the same costume, that one was already given away in a previous contest. the costume we have is a different color and I will ask Lida to bring it next time so we can show it on TV and take a pic.

by the way, we will upload the tv clip when we announce the winner so everyone can see here.

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Re: new contest in the works

LOL I have to answer anyways, coz you are always confused :p
    yes mods can play. :D

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

you're close dear no worries.

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yep its worth it!! when I held his other costume 2 months ago, I could not believe it, I wish I could wear it:p smelled so good and felt better. I was thinking.. gosh! SRK was in those clothes, and now he's not there, disappeared like a ghost:D

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

SRK fans are very dedicated and they will find the answers no matter how hard they are.

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL nice try:p
    you should participate. everyone should give it a try. this is SRK's own personal costume in Paheli, the entry to Oscars, and his own production. I would Kill for it !! its better than 100 autographs.

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

who said you can't????? you have at least a month to do it, just post how hard is it? post replies, articles, picture, make caps, wallies, we have tons of topics here and numerous opportunities to make it easy on you.

11. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I am not sure if its the red or the green costume, I will confirm when I talk to lida again. and will post a pic inshaAllah.

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

manuela, you have the same chance as anyone else here. don't give up. like you said, its such a great one of a kind prize you may not get another chance to have the same, ever. you are close, just talk about our favorite baadshah, post his pictures (NO DUPLICATES PLZ), and reply to articles.

13. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Wafa to give us this opportunity to win one of the original Paheli costumes. :kiss: It seems this will be a big and interest contest. :thumb:

14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Evy, I don't know what to say.... many fans would give up anything to get an autograph or pic from him.. but imagine, his own costume that he himself wore in his own movie. how much closer can a fan get???

15. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Woww!! This is an amazing opportunity to get into SRK's clothes :p Thank you sooo much Didi :hug:

16. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Hi Wafa!

Oh I try to reach the golden 500! :)
    But I don't make me to much hope....

Don't want to go off topic, but - I had a surgery in November (slipped disc)
    and it's not good for me to sit too long, a part of my leg is still without feeling
    (the disc had compressed the sciatic nerv) and I have "to pay it" with back-pain.

But as I said, I will try. Even when I have to stay in my bed then for days without any reward....

Brita :heart:

17. SRKsham

SRKsham Well-Known Member

:eek: O MY GOOD GODDDDDDD:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: ShahRukh Khan's Paheli costume?!!!!!!! Haila......:eek: :heart: :heart: :heart:

18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

sorry to read that Brita. [​IMG] don't trouble yourself and cause any pain. but be positive you have done so much so far and you still have a month. inshaAllah things will go your way.

19. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

We will post the questions in 3 languages, English, German and French to allow all our members to participate.

20. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

I am waiting hardly for see the questions.....hope to get the chance to participate.....I am afraid the questions will be to hard for me.....:confused: :eek: ...

we will see.:)Hope dies last!​