1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh's Paheli Costume Contest - Winner announced!

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by Wafa, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Re: ** Winner announced!! ** SRK's Paheli costume

Pakiza, hi and my very hearty congratulations to you! I'm reading this whole thread just now in late July. Wish I'd been around to take part in the contest and all the crazy excitement it generated(I was away for most of June).

omg..the costume is...well, no words for it actually. All the Paheli costumes were exquisite. And isn't your prize the one Shah Rukh(the ghost) wore for his wedding night with Rani ? Hai rabba...think ing about it gives me goosebumps
    ..:eek: Enjoy the costume honey, have you worn it ever? And may I say how very pretty you are !!!

2. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

thx alot poonam:eek: LOL i weas telling my sis the same...actually i was asking them when srkwore this outfit:D ;)

i havent worn it yet:eek: im toooo:crazy: still look at it evryday:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3. serenity

serenity New Member

Pakiza I'm just wondering what do you do with SRK's clothes:p do you look at them every day?

4. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

yup but whne my hubbys not around:D ;)

5. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

oh thanks DIDI hopefully this considering

6. Mia

Mia New Member

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb: :first: :)

7. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

nice one

8. srk_313

srk_313 New Member

wow pakiza! you have his clothes . you are so so so lucky

9. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

thnx narges..next do participate with us..never know wht next u might get:D

10. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/gallery/files/1/0/1_780440.jpg

OMG :faint: Pakizaaaaaaa :D :D :D this pic is killing me Iam so happy for you
    Well I sent you my congrates here when you "the winner" announced but Iam so sorry for being late to send you my comment about your pic holding your precious prize :eek: :eek: :eek: how I could not see it before :doh: :Cry: I just saw the pic that Wafa posted
    let me tell you that you look wonderful holding the paheli costume :heart: :heart: :heart: OMG Pakiza you are holding a peace from SRK :eek: a costume that was on his body :crazy: you are very very luckyyyyyyyy :kiss: thanks for sharing with us
    Paki does your hubby tried to wear it once :D :D :D I wonder if you allow him :rant: :loco:

11. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

thx alot nihal!! how come u didnt enter the competition?:confused:
    yes i thank lida and wafa for this:heart:
    still in my cupboard:D oh no i didnt allow my hubby to wear it

12. shahzura

shahzura New Member

I just saw the pic too! :D Wow! Pakiza you are actually holding on to something that shahrukh has worn!!! I mean how fantastic is that!! To have something that used to be his is just incredible...congrats yaar!:heart: ...& it's a traditional outfit too...I bet it is valuable...guard it & don't let it out of your sight my friend :D ...hehe

13. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

I had my written and oral exams in May and June :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: and April was for the hectic preparatins :mad2:
    It was my bad luck :pout: :pout: :pout: but still happy for you my dear :eek: you deserve it

14. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

thx zura!!

aww nihal sorry to hear that...oh well theres always anotehr chance:thumb:

15. bollysrk1

bollysrk1 Member

OMG You're so lucky pakiza thanks to share this pics with us !

16. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:jaw: omg i never knew abt this! IT'S GREAT! :heart: congratz Pakiza i hope u're still taking good care of it :love:

17. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

Hai Rabba:hail: I just saw this threat now!!! Wohow Pakiza you lucky lucky one...but this was now 3 years almost how is now that costume?did you weare it since then...at least one`s:p I would of...:eyebrows:...