1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

"Shah Rukh's Birthday 2008"

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Chicken, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Marvelous dear Gai.
    if everything goes as planned, there should be one more gift I will let you know about if it all goes well. I am working on it.

2. Lata

Lata Active Member

AW: "Shah Rukh's Birthday 2008"

:pop2::pop2:

3. shallu.

shallu. Well-Known Member

Thanks Gai for all that you have done! Really means alot to be able to convey our well-wishes to Shahrukh :)

shallu.

4. vulkanstern

vulkanstern New Member

Saturday night, the night to sharukh Khan's birthday, I'll take a candle'light on my window during the night. I think, if many fans arount over the world do it, than the light shining arount over the world to him. Perhaps somebody else see it and told him: there goes a light around the world for you. The fans concratulations you for your bithday and wish you all the best."

It's not expensive. Anybody can do it. Let's do it.

Shine a light for Shahrukh

5. avggomez

avggomez New Member

hwy Gai, you are just awsome.....
    such a sweetheart.... agree with lamya... is wonderful to have you around! good job dome Gai...
    i tried veiwing your pics but couldnt... its ok anywaz im sure you ahve done a wondeful job...

Waiting till you hand over the otehr gifts as well wafa di.... :)

All you guys rock over here!!!!!!!!!

Loads of SRK hugs to all of you!

6. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I am so excited to think about him receiving his gift box. I hope he likes everything we sent to him! Happy Birthday, dear Shah Rukh.

7. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

i can't see any of the pictures :( but thanks gai.. we are soo lucky to have you.. and thanks everyone else :D

8. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

omg i'm really curious
    did he get them? did he open them? what did he think about them? :love: ahhh

9. dadi

dadi SRK ki wannabe mom

AW: Re: "Shah Rukh's Birthday 2008"

Thank you so much for all the trouble you´ve taken for collecting and shipping all those wonderful gifts, dear Gai and whoever helped you with it. I´m quite certain, he´ll simply love unwrapping all the gift parcels. :hug: :kiss: You really did a great job with it. The pics are very good! :thumb:

10. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

Thx so much Gai for ur hard work. Wonderful gifts. Thx for this nice pics.

11. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

wow Gai!!..well done and Thankss a million sweetie for organising the gift wrapping, cards and the delivery!!..:hug::D....also a hugge thankss and hug to Wafa di and allll members who contributed towards getting such loveely gifts for SRK and making it possible for them to be delivered to him on time!!..:D...:grouphug:...hope he has received the gifts and lovedddd them!!..:D....i wish i could see his face when he gets the gifts!!...:rolleyes:...