1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

"Shah Rukh's Birthday 2008"

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Chicken, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Anysha

Anysha Active Member

Thank you dear Wafa for your efforts, you are the best :thumb:!
    I'm feeling so happy to be a part of this forum. I feel I'm closer to Shah Rukh now.

Also, thank you Gai for everything :).
    A big thank you to all that contributed to SRK's gifts and to all the members of PlanetSRK :grouphug:. Our :heart:king:heart: will be impressed :D!

2. Jagibaby

Jagibaby SRK-लत

AW: Re: "Shah Rukh's Birthday 2008"

Oh WOW - the crystal looks sooo beautiful. I was almost fallen in awe when i saw it. :eek: Perfect! :thumb:
    Thank you very much for all your efforts and the dedication behind it, Wafa-Didi! :hug: :hug: You´ve done a tremendous job (also handmade)! And the card is looking gorgeous. I love the colours and of course the text (sooo heartwarming!) and the little stickers where our all names will be written!

Thank you sooo much, Carol for your effort with the pic for the crystal! :hug: :hug: I love, love, love it!!! Damn good work! :thumb:

Oooooh yes!!! Soooo right!
    It cannot get any better, when HE is wearing a jeans! :jaw: :faint:

3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i can't wait for Shahrukh to receive all these gifts from our planet :heart:

4. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Well, we will see when and where he can receive them...
    The tour in Germany is cancelled, so we have to wait and see.... :sad:

5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

u know, i posted that just before i got the terrible news :hurt: what are we going to do?

6. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

those gifts come with lots and lots of love. he surely likes every single piece of them...so charming n outstanding

7. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

AW: "Shah Rukh's Birthday 2008"

Dear Shahrukhies, sorry for the late reply :eek:... I spoke to Wafa today who is currently in Berlin and dicussed with her how we shall proceed with the gifts for SRK now that all the Temptation Reloaded Shows in Germany were cancelled... as you might know it was planned to hand him the gifts personally in Berlin.

Wafa has taken some of the gifts like the jeans and the big Birthday card with her to Berlin and she will send these gifts directly to SRK in Mumbai... she has left the Crystal we had made for him at home in L.A. cause it's rather big and heavy... this gift she will hand personally to SRK sometime in the beginning of December when he will be in the USA to shoot for Karan's "My Name Is Khan".

Wafa already informed SRK's office that some of the gifts will be shipped to him via mail and that he will get some more gifts when they meet later on in the USA, so he knows about it.

As for the gifts from the members which I collected, these will also be directly shipped to SRK. Wafa asked me to make an anouncement here on the forum to see who'd like to contribute to have the gifts shipped to SRK.

Since we don't have much time left till his birthday, my friend and I decided to meet tomorrow to get everything ready and packed for shipping and if possible we will also ship it out to him tomorrow, so that he will get it in time for his Birthday.
    We will pay for the shipping costs in advance and once I know the exact amount of the costs, I'll ask for a receipt from the post office to show to you, the members can decide how much they'd like to contribute.

Here's my PayPal address for the shipping fee contributions: Singer.Gai@web.de

If you don't have a PayPal account you can send me your contribution via bank transfer, just email me at: srkchicky@yahoo.de for further details (please, do not send any money to my Yahoo address it's entirely for correspondence).

Thanks for your help. :)

8. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Here's a complete list of all members who's gifts I received... the gifts from everyone on this list will be sent to SRK.

• Ana (Anysha)
    • MaryAnn (MaryAnnK)
    • Katja (Pompula)
    • Pravina (polyn)
    • Fanfiction book from Samantha (Don'sWildcat) & other members
    • Janine
    • Afkar (almustabida)
    • Edelgard (Ai shi)
    • Zuhal (cadu)
    • Gabi (srkcatwoman)
    • Asma (Pinky Iqbal)
    • gifts from our Peruvian members

9. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

Thank you Gai :hug::kiss:
    I was wondering do you have photo's of all the gifts? I would like to see all of them and I'm sure others too.

10. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Oh, I like the idea of a simple photo of our treasures for Shah Rukh.

Thanks, Gai, for doing this little extra that was not originally part of our birthday celebration for him. :hug:

11. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

I've made some snaps with my cellphone, unfortunately not of all the gifts, but of most of them :eek:... since a few of them were at my friend's house and time was pressing.

Btw. we managed to pack everything in one huge box and send it all to SRK yesterday, the box is currently at the main post center to be shipped to India.

Hopefully all goes well and he will get all the gifts in perfect condition for his Birthday. :pray2:

We included every single one of the gifts I received from the members listed above.

The box was over 14 kg heavy and we paid 166 EUR for shipping it by airmail. :plane:

My friend and I paid it out of our our own pockets and we'd appreciate if the members who sent me the gifts would maybe contribute a lil' something for the shipping fees.

Thanks. :)

I will post the snaps either later today or tomorrow my photoprogram is giving me hard time currently. :smash: ... :eek:

12. dadi

dadi SRK ki wannabe mom

Thank you so much, dear Gai and friend, for taking all this trouble on our behalf. Although I didn´t contribute to your gift-hamper - I only contributed to Wafa´s gifts -, I will certainly share that postage-fee with you, so reckon with some amount on your PayPal-account.
    :hug:
    I´m looking forward to be seeing some of the gifts in pics.

13. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

Thank you so much Gai di, i will be sending you something next friday, i will send you a money order seeeing my bank closed down and i now have to look for another bank. but until then i'll be glad to send you whatever you need, how much is that in us dollars? thank you and Wafa di for keeping us informed of what is going on, it's much appreciated for your hard work.... :hug:'s

14. irene

irene Active Member

dear Gai, I will give a little contribution after pay day ok? 25th xx

15. zahra

zahra khanaddicted

Re : "Shah Rukh's Birthday 2008"

Thank you so much Gai!This is really good news.:kiss:
    And OMG!:eek2:I guess by the price that the parcel was heavy.Thanks for sending it even with your own money.:hug:

16. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

Gai, thanx for the wonderful job u did,we're really lucky to have you:)

17. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

Aww I'm very happy Gai Dear Thank You!!!

18. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

Thank u sweetie Gai . I'm really happy . We r lucky to have u sweetie :kiss: :hug:

19. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Yes, as Lamya said it, we are really lucky to have you, dear Gai :hug:!

20. Janine

Janine Active Member

Thank you very very very much for your great work Gai.