1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

"Shah Rukh's Birthday 2008"

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Chicken, Aug 3, 2008.

1. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Oh my holy God damn Wafa!!!:scared::scared: It is amazing!!!:hail::hail:

Now I know this is going to go in Shah Rukh's office too!!:cool::D

Thank you so much for posting it yaar, but we can wait, so next time take care of yourself first and get well soon.:hug::kiss:

2. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Wafa, please take care of yourself. We need you! The crystal is amazing and everything we thought it would be. I can't wait to see a photo of Shah Rukh with this in the background somewhere. It will be sooooo cool! It makes me proud to be an Planet member. Thanks, everyone for being here!!

3. teelai

teelai Aunty

AW: "Shah Rukh's Birthday 2008"

What a beautiful piece of work.....no wonder it´s Shah Rukh !!!

4. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

It's really beautiful. Hope you get better Wafa Didi.

5. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

I'm sooo sorry to hear about ur fever Wafa Didi...:(..hope u feell welll verrry sooonn..:hug::hug:...wish u a speedddy recovery...look after yourself well..:)...

wow!!..the gift looks absolutelyy ammazing..:D...esp. the picture on it is truely too hot and toooo cool..:eyebrows:..thanksss soo much wafa Di for doing alll this despite ur poor health..:hug:..we truely appreciate all your efforts!!..:rockon:...

i'm afraid i wasnt able to contribute to the gift financially before due to a few problems at home...but i think i can make a little contribution now...i guess there still some time to do so .. right???...

also quickly browsing through the thread i realised you guys are collecting some special things from our native countries for the treasure chest..i'm going to try and make a contribution to that too..still dont know what it'll be since i'm not too sure about the concept of the gift...so i'll get down to reading the section of the forum where the gift was selected/suggested for further details..:D...

thankss for all you guys for your greatt ideas and support for getting SRK's gift sorted..:)...i have been particularly bad this year..:eek:..but all you guys were absolulately fabulous..:thumb:...

6. Atina

Atina Well-Known Member

WOW it looks just fantastic. Thanks for posting the pictures

Wafa, :lol: I was wondering if you's talking about a fever .... beeing so excited .. :lol:
    but I believe you are ill ..
    Get well soon dear wafa :hug:

7. GemaSRK

GemaSRK Well-Known Member

Great :thumb:Beautiful gift ;)
    thank you Wafa didi:)

8. irene

irene Active Member

Wafa it's sooooo beautful, and he's going to love it, get well soon.

9. avggomez

avggomez New Member

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is absoultely luvely....
    Good job done!

guess im kinda late this time....
    is there anyway i can still contribute wafa di?????

BTW get well soon di....

10. avggomez

avggomez New Member

could i still contribute????? i want to be a part of it just like alst time....

crap i was toooooooooooo busy and cudnt log in........

11. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

oh wafa hope you get well soon:hug:....i loved the gift you have prepared for SRK...its sooo beautiful cant wait to see SRk holding it in his hands...thx once again:thumb:

12. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Wow!!! :eek2:

The gift looks sooooo beautiful!!! :thumb:
    I'm sure he'll love it!

Thank you so much Wafa :kiss:
    and I wish you a speedy recovery!!! :hug:

13. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

:eek: Omigosh... it's so beautiful Wafa... I love it and I'm sure Shah Rukh will love it too and that he will find a special place for it in his office :thumb:... probably not too far away from the 3 "Love and Appreciation" Awards which we have given him so far. :first:

Yep, our King gets spoilt again this year. :D

I'm really impressed by the cystal... it's amazing... I had no idea that it would turn out this beautiful... most of the laser ingraved crystal thingys I saw so far weren't such great shakes... but this one is stunning.

I'd love to have one myself... so please note that I already put it on my Christmas wishlist...
    :D :p ;)

Thanks a lot Didi :hug: for this wonderful gift... and thanks to everyone who contributed to it. :grouphug:

And also thanks to Carol :kiss: for creating this drop-dead-gorgeous KKR picture for us... it's definitely... too Hot. :flame:

@ Wafa: Sorry, to hear you're not feeling well Sweetie... wish you a speedy recovery. Take care and try to get some rest. ;)

14. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

it's !!!!!!!!!! :faint: BEAUTIFUL :heart:!!!!!!
    ahh get well soon Wafa :hug: thanks for making this possbile

15. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

omg, its so beautiful.Amazing:eek:

cant belive, I have no words to tell.:hail::hail::dance:
    I am so exited. I am so proud about all of us. Its a really touching feeling.

Thank you wafa didi, great work:thumb:

please take care and get well soon.:hug:
    God bless you:love:

16. almustabida

almustabida Active Member

Wow Wafa, the award looks really great. I'm sure Shah Rukh will like it very much.
    I feel sorry that I was to late to make a contribution for that beautiful award :(
    Salamtek Wafa, wish you a very speed recovery :kiss:

17. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Wow the award looks amazing! :eek: I'm sure Shah Rukh will absolutely love it :thumb: Thanks a lot for sharing it with us Wafa didi, despite your fever. I hope you feel better soon! :hug:

18. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

Most important of all: get well speedy! :hug: The award looks great, Shahrukh will certaily love it. :thumb:

19. Maryam

Maryam Well-Known Member

Wafa, it´s gorgeous!
    You knew it was! And thanks for sticking to the idea!
    "Meri nazar sirf tum dekho ...to yaar nazar woh ayee!" Bilkul didi :kiss:

Get well soon :heart:

20. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

Thanks Wafa di for sharing the award with us. It is superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrb. I'm sure Shahrukh will love it :nod: Yo Wafa di u rockkkkkkkkkkkks ! :thumb:
    Get Well Soon Di :heart: :kiss: :hug: